null

edited September 2009 in General Discussion
null

Comments

• Hooray, free graphics card rape...

If any of you out there have any graphics issues with T2, you are not running Crysis any better than slideshow. That is all.
  • Hooray, free graphics card rape...

If any of you out there have any graphics issues with T2, you are not running Crysis any better than slideshow. That is all.

not true. i got a macbook pro which runs crysis at playable fps (30+) with everything maxed. but t2 for some reason heats the fuck outta my rig, eventually causing video rendering artifacts and system crash. theres something wrong with the code man.

-moto
  • My graphics card likes it rough...but what is the deal with T2, its eating my CPU. The entire time I play my processor is maxed out.

Thanks for the download tip, I love free things.
  • It's not a "bad" game (Crysis Wars), but the support isn't really there from the developer. I played it since it came out and finally got fed up with it's crap/uninstalled. Then I came across the TN project and here I am.

I could name all the issues with the game (and it's community), but trust me when I say don't waste your money should you consider purchasing it.