HELP!! My screen won't maximize!!

Hey guys,

I had this game working fine, only 2 months ago, but I had a harddrive go bad, so I'm starting from scratch.

Now, I always have either the top or the bottom off the screen, and the windows taskbar stays visible down on the bottom. If I try to bring my cursor down to the bottom of the screen to get to the tabs on the bottom, it jumps out of tribes, and appears in a gap between the bottom of the game screen and the windows taskbar.

Thanks for any help, anybody that understands that!!

Comments

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
  • edited September 2009
    Uh, well first off, why aren't you playing in Full-Screen mode (alt+enter)? If you already are, then that's REALLY weird, and ignore the rest of this message.

Secondly, I'm assuming here that you set the resolution to something smaller than your Windows resolution. Meaning, if you usually use Windows in 1440x900, make sure your game ISN'T 1440x900, but rather something smaller, like 1280x800.

Anyways, if you can see the "top" of the game window, alt-tab out of it, then move your mouse out of where the T2 window would be. Minimize whatever you alt-tab into so that you see the T2 window. Now, carefully move your mouse toward the top-left corner of the T2 window, stopping just above the corner. Then, move your mouse a little bit down so that T2 gets control back and the cursor disappears. ONLY GO DOWN A LITTLE BIT AND THEN STOP MOVING YOUR MOUSE (for a sec). Ignoring wherever T2 says your cursor is, press and hold your left mouse button and DON'T LET GO. The screen may jolt to a different spot, but keep that button down. Now, move your mouse (and therefore the window) to where you need it to be. Just don't let go, because when you click again to keep moving the window, it will likely snap to somewhere else.