Pickup Game Schedule!

Post your pickup game schedules here! There are a ton of newbloods coming onto the scene who need experience, let them all know of the pickup games that can help qualify them for coming ladders, competitions and tournaments!

Comments

• I doubt there are any pickup game that are coming really soon, since TribesNext made most of the pickup scripts break.
  • password isn't working, what IRC server you on?
  • password isn't working, what IRC server you on?
    irc.Arloria.net / #Tribes

Kryand usually idles there.
  • It was a GREAT pickup, didn't even have to remove the password. Also, yes, there was an overflow password that triggered at 32 players. I didn't anticipate that.

I will try to have these stats for this pickup uploaded to cg.org. But first I have to make sure the old stats don't conflict with these new ones.

That's great bro, did anyone fraps it? can u give us highlights, or tell us who were the mvps?
  • Yeah that was a great pickup last night much more fun then your usual pub as there weren't 12 people waiting at a dead inv lol. That last match was damn close too. Did you manage to get in on that last night abstract?
  • I didn't, I have a late night on Fridays unfortunately. I would have loved to have made it, anyone know what's coming up next? hopefully something on Sunday, or Monday evening!
  • I wonder if we could talk Krash into putting a calendar control on this site so members can post pickup games, events, and such. That would be sweet!
  • That pickup was awesome. Too bad I had to leave right in the middle.

VGCG everyone!
  • Awww..Dang. I missed the pickup game..I go with Abstract. There should be a calendar instead of people splunking for it on the forums.
  • awesome to see pickup games going on 8)
  • BUMP! if anyone knows of pickup games coming up, please let us know by post in this thread!
  • I was kicked without warning during the first match. I would like an explanation.
  • I was kicked without warning during the first match. I would like an explanation.

This topic was not intended as a place for the participants of the pickup games to argue with the server admin. Please take your argument to the appropriate place. Thank you.
  • Apologies for the post, and the kick was actually a server error. Won't happen again. Thanks for the fun times.
  • been a long time, kry. i'll eat your chaingun next weekend if you're around for a game.
  • WE NOW HAVE A CALENDAR FOR POSTING OUR PICKUP GAMES IN!! Anyone hosting please post there from here on out! Thank you!
  • There's been one every day since Friday. It might continue all week. I dunno though. I think I am the only pickup host who actually bothers checking this forum, so if you want to keep up with pickup games, you'll need to keep an eye on the TWL forums: http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/forumdisplay.asp?ForumID=4

Also, anyone interested in competition can sign up there as well. TWL has been hosting Tribes 2 ladders since the game came out, and they've done a great job. There's no reason to find a new one.
  • There's been one every day since Friday. It might continue all week. I dunno though. I think I am the only pickup host who actually bothers checking this forum, so if you want to keep up with pickup games, you'll need to keep an eye on the TWL forums: http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/forumdisplay.asp?ForumID=4

Also, anyone interested in competition can sign up there as well. TWL has been hosting Tribes 2 ladders since the game came out, and they've done a great job. There's no reason to find a new one.

I tend to disagree with you on this one. There is a reason to find a new one, and that reason is to unite the community. All of the Tribesnext players have been to this site for one reason or another. I wonder how many newbs have even heard of the TWL forums. Let no branch the masses further by offering them other locations to check for pickup games and competitions, let's give them what they want here at Tribesnext. There's already enough division with multiple auth solutions, let's keep this simple for the new players.
  • Remember to check the Calendar section of the TribesNext forum for info on pickup games and Tribes 2 related events!