Hey

Hey What's up?

This is awesome... I downloaded a patch a few months ago... but can not find any servers... I will re-install now that I found this site, and may actually get to play... rather than 'host' a server with bots to shoot at!

See you online soon!

Sed8Me

Comments

• See you soon too!
  • yeh ina crosshair lawl lawl
  • sed8me... sounds very familiar, what clans were you in mate? and what years did you play?
  • sed8me... sounds very familiar, what clans were you in mate? and what years did you play?

Hmm... I guess I started playing in about 2003... I bought Tribes 2 in the discount bin for $4.95 while Christmas shopping because I recognized the game name from a friend named "sacrifice". We started SVNKSTR and played a lot on the STAR server... later I found Version 2 and joined ^GoD^... then ^GoD^ split and the Rebels formed... then I started hosting a server or two... one called ^GoD^ Katabatic (after the Rebels split) and then later one just called "The Hole". I moved to California in the summer of 2008 and have not played since...

I remember a "Police" who was one of the founders of the original ^GoD^ and then the leader of the Rebels... I think his father was Warlovr.... are you the same guy?
  • No, both WarLovR and Police have went MIA.
  • Good riddance. That was a big step up for the future of T2.