to be in a klan-----to klan leadrs only

i don't know how to get in a klan i wold like to. I'v ben playing tribes and tribs2 for so long but i can't remeber my old names if you need a good player iam it so let me know if i can play in your klan THANKS and happy killing lol!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Comments

• Would you like a dictionary?
  • Would you like english lessons?
    Fixed
    (didn´t understand the post)
  • lolwut

u wanna be inna clam butt?
  • lolwut

u wanna be inna clam butt?

Psssshhhh what's so weird about that. I do it all the time.
  • dont let these assholes get to ya, you can join the bad cpelling klub if you want man.
  • hahahaha so funny my typeing sucks so what but my typeing and my spelling is not what this post is about so if u aer not klan leader bug off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • You can find the competetion community for which the clans exist, on irc.tribalwar.com #lastgasp you'll need an irc client to connect like www.mirc.com it's free.
  • Gentlemen, it appears we have a racist among us. Who else would want to join a Klan?
  • Gentlemen, it appears we have a racist among us. Who else would want to join a Klan?
    OMG! We must band together and rid this little nuisance!
  • death_to_all, dude, spell clan with a "c", never a "k". When you spell clan with a "k", it looks like you're recruiting for the KKK, since they spell clan with a "k". I sincerely hope you're not trying to make connections with the KKK, so please, do us all a favour, spell clan properly, with a "c".

Besides, in Tribes 2, clans are called "Tribes" - how silly is that huh?
  • Besides, in Tribes 2, clans are called "Tribes" - how silly is that huh?

People call it clans too.. i think you meant to say we never ever call it "guilds" a common mistake by the rpg nooblets that play t2.

2nd, give the dude a break, he's just a terrible speller. im pretty sure he wasn't refering to the KKK anyways... idk how you thought that
  • If the OP had ever mentioned klansmen, this debate would be over.

So why is the game called Tribes anyway? :P
  • yeah well some wanna be in a clam
  • I am a chlam leeder and i understadn your langguige i 2 have a probelm with the enlgish language. dont listne to andy of these L333t Nuubs. Ecspecially Edgar and Waldrin they are some of my Chlam ates . Any way all seriousniosss aside if your are an old t2 player then you should know that almost everyone was is competative in the tribes community hangs in irc join #lastgasp and got to nkow peur[pl they will help you , we are currently trying to push for more teams there are a few new teams that are fillinig up quickly and with more people coming back everyday it wouldnt hurt for more new teams to show up or be created. feel free to stop by our irc channel also im sure we could head you in the right direction. i love the fact that peeps are still intrested in comp. and everyone else should be too glad to have you back regardless of any skill set. oh and our irc is #NME-

good luck to ya!