Found huge tribes2 server list.

I was just browsing google for some tribes 2 stuff ( maps etc ) when i came accross this website: http://matureasskickers.net/MISC/t2serverlist/?did=1&lid=0 looks like an alternate master server or something? Claims to be updated hourly. I thought tribesnext was the only way to play now. Anyway, i thought maybe someone here would know about it.

Comments

• that looks like it's from about 2004 =o
  • yeah... its from a looong time ago
  • haha ya Miama Vehicles..
  • Ah, Mature Asskickers. Good games with good admins. [nostalgic]
  • Thought it looked a bit suspicious. Woulda been cool if there were that many people playing.
  • the app must be coded to keep the last master update ... from like a decade ago
  • That just made me really depressed. Saw two of my old clan's servers on there. :(
  • omgomgmg so many ppl and so many servers ad notonly tribes 2 dude so many other games OMGOMGOMG!!!

If tribesnext unites with this site it will be a HUGE gaming community! nice!

also i think that there are more ppl there bcause it was even before sierra closed servers,so ppl that was playing there dint even saw a difference :P.ppl dint even needed to look for TN 0_0
  • Yes we used to have a server but if I recall it isn't up and running any more
  • aint it updated hourly? servers down :-(

awwww hope lost