T2 and your monitor/HDTV

Hey all.....I just hooked up my HDTV to my computer and T2 is acting up a little. Some resolutions don't fit the screen. That, and the resolutions that do fit the screen make my shots delay some.

When I shoot a mortar with a resolution that actually fits the screen it delays about half to a whole second.

Does anyone know of a fix for this.....or has anyone encountered this problem at all?

Comments

• One should always run a lcd or plasma screen at the native resolution of the screen. This is often a very high resolution and many video cards stumble trying to maintain smooth fps at high resolutions. If you run the game at less than the native resolution of the monitor, the monitor has to interpolate the native resoltuion down to the lower resolution of the game, this causes lag as you have seen. Or maybe the lag is your vid card desperatley trying to keep fps up at the huge resolution and failing.
  • I tried the native resolution in game and it was awful. The slight lag was the worse out of all the resolutions.
  • think its pointing to the vid card not keeping up

do you have another mon to play on?
  • I do have another monitor but it only does it for this game. All my other games work fine. Besides the resolution issue theres no lag.
  • play in windowed mode at the highest resolution it'll let u go???
    try that.
  • my tv does the same and i have no hw probs.
    I think its simply display delay.
    Some TV's are better for gaming and even have a "gaming mode", i think what i does is to keep the picture optimizations on a minimum for faster reaction times.
    I have a samsung and theres many screen adjustments i could do to try and get rid of the lag but its not important to me as ill never comit to gaming on the tv anyway, i just wanted to test.

My tip is to get rid of all optimizations and try again.