Calling all the Vets...thanks!

So tribes is back! I'm sure all you veterans have seen a spike in the new names and accounts both here and in the 2 or 3 servers i see that are popular...., I was wondering how do you all feel about all the noobies running around?, and I say "noobie" because I would think anyone coming back all these years would haveto be one, I know I am ,even though I am familar with ladder tourneys from the past and that this a position game/sport, were still a bunch of noobies hee hee. I have been playing now for 8 days and its great to see your skills come again, the game's skills are definatly perishable, but what fun to see them come back!
I would think that a new batch of players might be good for the cause, maybe give the vets a chance to rein supreme?, good for the game?

I have noticed how freakin good you have all gotten, sheesh ....thought I had a few flags capped untill......BAM! lol , anyway, thanks again to all making this all possible , and thanks again to this tight community to openning up the tribes doors again, got that excitement of game that makes me rush home from work again!

take care!

Mr G

Comments

• So tribes is back! I'm sure all you veterans have seen a spike in the new names and accounts both here and in the 2 or 3 servers i see that are popular...., I was wondering how do you all feel about all the noobies running around?, and I say "noobie" because I would think anyone coming back all these years would haveto be one, I know I am ,even though I am familar with ladder tourneys from the past and that this a position game/sport, were still a bunch of noobies hee hee. I have been playing now for 8 days and its great to see your skills come again, the game's skills are definatly perishable, but what fun to see them come back!
    I would think that a new batch of players might be good for the cause, maybe give the vets a chance to rein supreme?, good for the game?

I have noticed how freakin good you have all gotten, sheesh ....thought I had a few flags capped untill......BAM! lol , anyway, thanks again to all making this all possible , and thanks again to this tight community to openning up the tribes doors again, got that excitement of game that makes me rush home from work again!

take care!

Mr G

Come duel me sometime. I just got my Adderall prescription filled and I need to unload my rage on someone.
  • AnarchyAo

I see this name...does it stand for Anarchy Online by chance?
  • See, I had gotten all pumped up because while I was playing T1, I was doing really good. Like, king-level at times. I am being humbled every time a new map loads playing T2. But you know what? I love it!
  • AnarchyAO owns...I mean I'm pretty good..And he just RAPES me. But I can get him sometimes haha :P
  • I got AO the other night, thought I was the guy then I realized that he was arguing in global chat, something about making fun of a guy or something, so that doesnt really count....:P