Who would win in a fight?

Please give it your best, deep thoughts only.

Each user can vote a maximum of 10 times.

edit - This is NOT for my senior sociology project.

Comments

• i think crum because he is smelly and iw ouldnt want to fight a guy that smells
  • i think that eagle is going to tear the shit outta that white cat
  • Happy Gilmore would obviously win this battle. Freakin' golf clubs, people, come on...He'd use Crum's hands as a tee and hit his eyeballs about 1,000m into the distance and then beat him relentlessly, bare-knuckled, with the same fists that kicked Bob Barker's ass.
  • Happy Gilmore would obviously win this battle. Freakin' golf clubs, people, come on...He'd use Crum's hands as a tee and hit his eyeballs about 1,000m into the distance and then beat him relentlessly, bare-knuckled, with the same fists that kicked Bob Barker's ass.

I'll take this opportunity to remind you that Bob used his vampire skills to defeat Gilmore on the green.
  • edited February 2009
    Not even giving Little Bear a chance? Please, let me remind you..

Little-Bear-Feel-Better-Little-Bear.jpg

Here ARE the facts:

Average weight for fictional bears: 200-450 LBS
    Height : 6-7 FEET
    Arm span of 8 FEET
    Maximum speed: 30m/ph

Surely he can eat right through Gumby..
    Gumby_narrowweb__300x483,0.jpg
    EVERY PERSON ON EARTH KNOWS that the clay used to create gumby was actually a combination of salt, flour, and some harsh chemicals, making him a decent match for little bear.

Even Stick Stickley for christs sake,
    nita096po.jpg
  • gumby..... casue he's cool as hell and he's green just like weed, which is awesome
  • Vote now!
  • chuck noris hands down.
  • Chuck norris isn't involved here because he'd win by default.

voted for Happy and Gumby.

Happy due to being a brawler (sure bob barker used his litch-king-fu to beat his head into the ground, but Happy both knows how to use a nail gun as a weapon, and has beaten an alligator to death with his bare hands.

Gumby on the other hand can literally turn into anything, plus has backup.
  • Chuck norris isn't involved here because he'd win by default.

voted for Happy and Gumby.

Happy due to being a brawler (sure bob barker used his litch-king-fu to beat his head into the ground, but Happy both knows how to use a nail gun as a weapon, and has beaten an alligator to death with his bare hands.

Gumby on the other hand can literally turn into anything, plus has backup.

Everyone assumes that CHUCK NORRIS would win all fights(with the notable exception of snapplewear and AnarchyAo in arena, in which case CHUCK would be owned the shit out of), but that goes without saying. Which is why his name isn't mentioned here.
  • Dude little bear will eat you. It wouldn't be a death match, it would be straight death.

Little bear would sneak up and befriend Happy before he even knew that fucker was chewing off his leg.