Servers with bots annoy me and are a problem

2»

Comments

• I play on DESTRUCTION ZONE sometimes. Usually there's one or two other people, also.
  • personally coming from a long time spent in T1, I enjoy the bots for timing purposes, they may not move like a human would but it does help a newby practice..
    and there polite as hell ;D
  • Bots are also good if your pissed off and want to vent on someone. Because he wont vote you off if you tk him.
  • well it may good practice for newbsbut they could just have there own lan game. why do we need ten bot servers that no one will play on occuping the top slots?
  • Hey I host a server and the bots will kick all of your AZZEs because yur all non intellegent folks. Bots are entertaining when nobody is around and will give you a good game. OOOOOO sorry the V2 bots I meant the old classic/base bots can't get out of the way, anyhow mind your own business and just go to sights that are empty like your head cause you can't supptract and figure out where peeps are!!
  • Hey I host a server and the bots will kick all of your AZZEs because yur all non intellegent folks. Bots are entertaining when nobody is around and will give you a good game. OOOOOO sorry the V2 bots I meant the old classic/base bots can't get out of the way, anyhow mind your own business and just go to sights that are empty like your head cause you can't supptract and figure out where peeps are!!
    The server i like has bots that will MA you with disk easily, ive played alot of people that could never do that ! I enjoy grabbing the flag and waiting for them to all come after me, makes for a great fight :D
  • The Wisconsin Lak server? That is fun, like 80 bots and just one of you lol. And as soon as you fly all you have to do is aim at the red and you hit all of them, so much fun.