Having server trouble.

I got everything back in, finally, and i got to get into a server, and none show, what am i doing wrong?????

Comments

• Did you check the FAQs?
  • Might be a good idea, didn't even think about it.
  • Make sure you have installed patch version RC1e or later.

What's it mean by that?
  • RC1e is the patch version. It's appended to the patch's name ex. TribesNext_rc1c.exe ..
  • well i have that, i disable link scanning, and it's still not working, this is all really confusing me right now.
  • i think i found my problem, let me try it.
  • Well, i tried what i can, i have one last attempt then i'm done.
  • Well ok, i installed T2 using my disk, and by using the download off the site, i used the TN patch, and i still can't see servers, i read the FAQ, and it tells me nothing, any other help, because i'm about to say forget it.
  • It's most likely your software firewall, and you're not disabling it / adding an exception for Tribes 2 correctly.
  • Well, i did that, but it's still not showing server, i'm not able to put in the latest official Sierra patch, but i have been told i don't need to, so i haven't.
  • Well, i did that, but it's still not showing server, i'm not able to put in the latest official Sierra patch, but i have been told i don't need to, so i haven't.

I had him manually type a server IP into his server list (Insert on the server list) and the server showed fine. He was also able to join.