Having Problems

I just got back into t2 and became aware of tribesnext and no DT and all of that...i downloaded tribes (unpatched) and installed the tribesnext patch. When i click on my tribes 2 online icon i cannot get passed sierra update...it says it cannot find any servers.

I know we arent supposed to use DT now but i installed it and ran DT online and that is the only way i can get into the login screen. I wanna play t2 so bad but dont know what to dO!

HELPPPP...

thanx-

Comments

• I just got back into t2 and became aware of tribesnext and no DT and all of that...i downloaded tribes (unpatched) and installed the tribesnext patch. When i click on my tribes 2 online icon i cannot get passed sierra update...it says it cannot find any servers.

I know we arent supposed to use DT now but i installed it and ran DT online and that is the only way i can get into the login screen. I wanna play t2 so bad but dont know what to dO!

HELPPPP...

thanx-

Totally reinstall, and ditch defense turret.
  • "cannot find any servers" is probably the most frequently asked question. Have you read the FAQs in the Support section or indeed any of the threads in the Support section?
  • You can't use the Sierra Update shortcut. Try looking through Support and the FAQs for step-by-step solutions to each part of your problem.
  • i cannot get passed sierra update...it says it cannot find any servers.
    You shouldn't see the old sierra update unless the patch failed to properly install...
    Try reinstalling the patch.

Also, moved to Support.