TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Tribes 2 >  Competition and Pick-ups >  OMGBBQ I's Looking for match ppls TEAM and stuff! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: OMGBBQ I's Looking for match ppls TEAM and stuff!
Mr_Special_Name
Nugget

View Profile
May 09, 2009, 08:04:20 AM »
.......Stupidity aside, I'm looking for a team.  I played T2 since iots inception.  In quick, heres some of the usual info.  I know I've contacted (or tried) some of the poeple on the site that were or are looking for players. This is more or less just to make sure this gets out if the PMs dont go through.

Good @ HO (since day 1) / LD /

Enjoy - Farming (FIGURE THAT SHIT!!!) / Capping (not bad but can subsitute if needed)

Past tribes: Some *crap 2 week tribe called -SA- (Silver Hawks) ,  AC (Ahriman Corps)

* just wanted to say, I'm not one to bad mouth unless its just the very end of the line...but i say this b/c the guy just rounded up a bunch of people and started TKing all the ppl on his server.....except the ppl on SA, so almost immediatly everyone hated us.

"Riddle me this, riddle me that.  Who's afraid of the big black bat?"

------------> Grammar Not Included <-------------
teratos
Assault

View Profile
1: May 09, 2009, 09:11:41 AM »
Get in #lastgasp on irc.tribalwar.com

That's where the teams recruit.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.tribalwar.com / #TribesNext Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines
anything