T2 Windows 7 Installation.

I can't seem to even install Tribes 2 now that I have Windows 7, gives me this error: "Could not initialize installation (CRC).

I tried searching for a fix, and also running it in compatibility mode, but no luck. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Verify your installer against the MD5 hash in this FAQ entry: http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?topic=721.0
  • Came out as different hash thingies (don't really know what that means haha) so I am redownloading from a different site.

Strange though, I got it from the filefront download. I've used that one at least 3 other times.
  • Strange though, I got it from the filefront download. I've used that one at least 3 other times.

The corruption most likely occurred during transfer. If you're able to download via the torrent, or just use the torrent to check the file state after downloading, it would check the file integrity for you and replace any broken chunks.
  • I might have to try that because I just downloaded it again from a different link and it happened again. Exact same error.