DarkMod

This is a new mod for T2.

Created by DarkTiger and me. This mod is still in development so if you join the server right now it's a little buggy (nooooo, really?) and lag spikes may happen often because of uploading files to the server.

This mod adds about 15 new weapons (number will increase almost each week during development),
4 more vehicles (number will also increase during development mode)
4 new armors (same)
Some new packs
Each weapon's got modified
And more stuff.

Hope you'll have fun in it!

-RK

Comments

• I have tried this mod, its great with the wpns crazy twists but the only problem for me is the PING. Maybe im away from the host state.
  • I'm hosting it since i made it lol, it's not public yet. My co-host will host his own server too, but not much. His, is in the USA tho.
  • I dunno if it's skins, but i bet it's my internet connection. my friend tried it and had the same prob. reseted server, and it's working now
    try to join again
  • edited November 2009
    I'm hosting it since i made it lol, it's not public yet. My co-host will host his own server too, but not much. His, is in the USA tho.

about the mod, It is interesting with the new features, But it's lacking something... I don't know how to explain it, but it's just not at a point of entertaining yet for me.
  • edited November 2009
    the mod is in development ;) when it's V1.0 i think it'll be interesting ('sides, a whole lot of players helps a lot)
  • I've tried it... Noone can beat my tiger cannon and shield loadout.
  • kool man go on with ur work, i ll give my full support! i like scout - O in that mod !My favs is Lak! . Dark Mod is the best for Lak. v-g-w ;D
  • edited December 2009
    Ok, thanks for the support. However, my server wont be up a lot (been busy with school and all), so you can consider this a temporary server downtime. I'll probably start hosting it again arround 8th december. Have fun!

By the way. Register at the www.tribes2.junkcomputing.com/ 's forums, (the site is not yet adapted to the mod, it belongs to my co-dev, and is still in development) and post your suggestions there when we start the DarkMod section of the forums.