Place for Noobs (me :D ) to complain about overpowered stuff.

2»

Comments

• Every weapon is OP when used against me and UP when I use it.
  • That's because Goon Haven has implemented a leveling system.
    The more you play and the more kills you get, the more powerful your weapons become.
    So if you play long enough, you'll eventually get a one-shot-kill blaster!
    ::)
  • Ok, ill complain about SP:
    Imagine 2 players dueling, both have SP, and do not have GL = out of ammo and they can't get kill or even do damage on opponent.
  • I've never had a problem with any of these weapons save the mine-disk. I remember the old days dueling on T1 when mine-disking wasn't nearly as effective because of the lack of a full-power throw button. Duels could last up to a minute between two lights. Now most duels seem to be over before they begin, because whoever has a jump can do a quick mine-disc and instantly kill the target. Conversely, there wasn't a single instant kill weapon in the game save the mortar before minedisking started propagating.

If there's one change Tribes Vengeance put in that I want repeated in Ascend, it would be some sort of hinderance on mine-disk combos.
  • Personaly I think the "cheapest" weapon in the game is the chaingun, but really, compaired to all the fps games out today, this game is still one of the most balanced. I don't really feel any one weapon is totaly overpowered, but if I had to chose one, it would be the chaingun. Its rate of fire, dmg, and accuracy make it very formidable. ::)But like I said, this is actually one of the more balanced fps games today which is part of why I'm comming back to it. Personaly I think the only people who tend to complain in THIS game, must be noobs. :P :D