Need someone to maintain a server

I have a 14 person server from art of war.

I don't know how to maintain it anymore,a nd I don't have the time to learn all the problems so I figured this would interest you server gurus. I plan on it being a public arena server, with Tricon 2, possible upgrading to 24 players very soon.

If anyone wants to maintain it for me in exchange I will give full rights to the server for tournys/private playing or whatever you need it for. Pretty good deal. I will always have first say if there is ever a conflict but I won't use it all that much.

I will tell you the basics (what I want added etc.) and you just maintain it via login I give you to Art Of War.

PLEASE let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks guys!

Let me know if anyone is interested. I require people who know how to run a server, preferably someone with one alreayd.

Comments

• I just wanted to add I can switch to Branzone if preferred, or another server host. I just need someone in the know to configure it for me.
  • i can do this. i have run my own server before but i cant seem to port forward it,i am great at doing this and would be happy if you could let me manage it.