Several issues on my new Windows 7 PC

So I used to run Tribes 2 on my old Windows XP, which worked fine with a few unhandled exceptions here and there. I was interested in putting Tribes 2 on my new laptop, and after downloading, I ran into several issues.

First, of all, the Tribesnext opening menu is really buggy. Text and buttons glitch in and out, with the only way to see them being mousing over them, or mousing over seemingly random areas on the screen. I thought it might somehow be a resolution issue, but putting it in windowed mode in different resolutions didn't help.

More pressing of an issue is that, as my account credentials aren't stored locally, tribesnext had to try to retrieve them from the server, but it said it couldn't. I don't really know how to do it, and I'd rather not make a new account (even if I wanted to, it'd be difficult with my bugged interface, and even when I tried it said it didn't work).

Any idea what these problems are about? I'd like to play this game on this computer, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• This is the server support forum, you need client support. As for menus freaking out try disabling antialiasing in the video card driver control panel.
  • More pressing of an issue is that, as my account credentials aren't stored locally, tribesnext had to try to retrieve them from the server, but it said it couldn't. I don't really know how to do it, and I'd rather not make a new account (even if I wanted to, it'd be difficult with my bugged interface, and even when I tried it said it didn't work).

As Blakhart said, this is for Server Support.

But, if you are relating to your login of before the actual master servers were shut down (not the new registering process of Tribes Next), then you will need to register a new account.