ban length

I know normal bans from snap crackle pub are 1 day right. It has been three days and I am not unbanned. This is really getting frustrating.

Comments

• I know normal bans from snap crackle pub are 1 day right. It has been three days and I am not unbanned. This is really getting frustrating.
    You have failed to provide adequate information about your ban. I'm not a staff member on these forums, or on the server, but it's easier to get them to respond when you're detailed. In certain cases when a player causes issues (continuously) that raise the eyebrows of higher ranking staff on a server, they may or may not report it to the host. In this case, it is Bran. The host has access to the raw ban file, along with currently banned GUIDs and can remove the "24-hour" ban policy. I've been with Bran once, and he doesn't seem like the abusive type or someone who would do this for no apparent reason.

All that I can say is that, if you truly believe you do not believe that you should still be banned, provide information on why you were banned here so that someone can take it up with Bran OR, find them somewhere else. I believe that heat has a registered account here, but I'm not positive if it's his or not. Judging by the content of his posts, I think so.
  • You'll need to take this up with the Branzone people, or the Snap Crackle Pub admins. TribesNext just provides matchmaking services for players and game servers. We don't control the policy of the game servers themselves.