TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Support >  TribesNext Profile and Clan API [BETA] « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: TribesNext Profile and Clan API [BETA]
teratos
Assault

View Profile
15: May 25, 2014, 08:20:04 AM »
Seems when you have switched the tribe name and tag in the creation page
Actually, I don't think so. Maybe you expected them in a different order or something?

seems you are unable to change your name in the profile
You mean the player/account profile?

Everything appears to be okay - did you notice an error message anywhere?

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Phantom139
Scout

View Profile WWW
16: May 25, 2014, 08:30:11 AM »
Seems when you have switched the tribe name and tag in the creation page
Actually, I don't think so. Maybe you expected them in a different order or something?

seems you are unable to change your name in the profile
You mean the player/account profile?

Everything appears to be okay - did you notice an error message anywhere?

What he means is the segment under the account information page where you can set the player name.

When you try to change the name you get the following:
Code:
Name Change: error []

Bio:
Founder/Creator Phantom Games Development.
Tribes 2 Modder, T3D Owner and Developer
Site:
www.phantomdev.net
teratos
Assault

View Profile
17: May 25, 2014, 08:35:08 AM »
Okay, I'll have to look at that a little more. I don't know what the problem is right now.

Alright, So I poked through a bit, Created a testing clan, and then messed around with settings and other stuff.

Aside from the bug mentioned by F9 above, there's just a few formatting errors I'm seeing.

Here's an example:
Code:
Phantom139 set clan website to: "http://www.phantomdev.netquot;.

Here's another one:
Code:
append mode: 0^

Everything else appears to be functioning as it should. I'll keep poking around a bit to see if there's anything that's doing what it shouldn't do.
Thanks! Fixed both.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
F9
Nugget

View Profile
18: May 25, 2014, 08:51:38 AM »
i mean that the T2 Tag and T2 Clan are switch meaning that the clan tag is the name of the clan and the clan name is the tag that is set.. i had to fix it manually in the settings since that seems to be working fine
teratos
Assault

View Profile
19: May 25, 2014, 08:57:55 AM »
i mean that the T2 Tag and T2 Clan are switch meaning that the clan tag is the name of the clan and the clan name is the tag that is set.. i had to fix it manually in the settings since that seems to be working fine
I'm not trying to be difficult but I have created six tribes without any issue and no one else has reported this issue. I really think you just typed the name in the tag box. I just tried it again ( http://tribes2stats.com/browser/tribe.php?tid=201323 ) without issue.

I have added logging to both the player name change and the tribe creation to help me figure this out.
I also fixed the success/error message display so that you can see the actual message.
Can you please try again for me?

- sgtvindetta
teratos
Assault

View Profile
20: May 25, 2014, 09:04:43 AM »
{"status":"error","msg":"The player account rename feature is not currently available."}
^ That one might be Thyth and not me. =)

- sgtvindetta
Phantom139
Scout

View Profile WWW
21: May 25, 2014, 09:04:56 AM »
I'm not trying to be difficult but I have created six tribes without any issue and no one else has reported this issue. I really think you just typed the name in the tag box. I just tried it again ( http://tribes2stats.com/browser/tribe.php?tid=201323 ) without issue.

I have added logging to both the player name change and the tribe creation to help me figure this out.
I also fixed the success/error message display so that you can see the actual message.
Can you please try again for me?

Looks like you need to add it to the list of currently not available features. Otherwise you've got a code block in there that has this turned off.

Code:
Name Change: error [The player account rename feature is not currently available.]

Bio:
Founder/Creator Phantom Games Development.
Tribes 2 Modder, T3D Owner and Developer
Site:
www.phantomdev.net
Thyth
Apotheosis Incarnate

View Profile
22: May 25, 2014, 11:50:22 AM »
{"status":"error","msg":"The player account rename feature is not currently available."}
^ That one might be Thyth and not me. =)
Yeah, that's me. Final integration between account server and browser codebase is required for that feature -- just not quite there yet.

Sarcastic, narcissistic, genius, resurrecting the game with brilliant strokes of wizardry.
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
23: May 25, 2014, 01:30:27 PM »
created clan and seems to be working  Smiley
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
24: May 26, 2014, 04:06:41 PM »
request invite option to join clan, not seeing how to do so, at a glance, or is it just me?

thanks again thyth and Teratos and everyone else who has helped make this happen....noticed Sylock already got a clan and I hope to see the assasins in the Tourney coming up, as that is one team, I offered to sponsor and pay the entry fee for, as like to make sure we got some strong teams out there and bring in some contenders...

Check forums here for briefing on tourney http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?topic=3342.0
teratos
Assault

View Profile
25: May 26, 2014, 05:07:58 PM »
That isn't an option. With enough interest I might work some extras in like that but I want to make sure it isn't a duplicate effort as the stats are what I'm most interested in doing.

- sgtvindetta
Jack Booted Thug
Nugget³

View Profile
26: May 26, 2014, 07:15:42 PM »
thanks Thyth for chiming in on things and everyone else for inspiration.

Some reason I missed notifications for this thread..checked now.

I need to review thread, as it looks encouraging at a glance.

We are planning some new tourneys now for cash, to get the revival started!

Roll Eyes

That sounds good. I'll keep my eye open so I can help promote this as things develop.
Heat Killer
Scout

View Profile
27: June 01, 2014, 04:01:29 PM »
Any reason that this isn't on github (or some other git collab site)?  Would love to contribute (and get back into this game).

rJay
Scout

View Profile
28: June 01, 2014, 06:39:44 PM »
I'm seeing a 403 forbidden error on tribes2stats.com. What is this sorcery?

Romans 1:16
teratos
Assault

View Profile
29: June 02, 2014, 02:30:14 AM »
Any reason that this isn't on github (or some other git collab site)?  Would love to contribute (and get back into this game).
It will be soon. I've committed to my local repo. I just haven't pushed yet.

- sgtvindetta
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines
anything