Blender Project

I made this about a year ago as a noob in Blender. After looking back through my Youtube stuff, I don't recall ever showing it here (I don't think I was a member at the time).

I'm fairly positive that there are more efficient ways to make it. It was a test project for Source Engine to import into GMod but I never found interest due to the multitude of Miniguns that existed on the workshop.

Enjoy.

Comments

• Oh, in case you didn't already know.

You can export that bad boy to a .DAE, load it up in Torque 3D, and then pull the generated .DTS out and use it in Tribes 2. :)
  • Oh, in case you didn't already know.

You can export that bad boy to a .DAE, load it up in Torque 3D, and then pull the generated .DTS out and use it in Tribes 2. :)
    Yeah, I exported it about a month later to T3D to play around with. I was so happy, then so sad.
    I learned something that day. What looks small in Blender doesn't mean it's actually small. >:(

But hey, that's why you can reload it and modify it. ;D

Too bad my bro pulled something down right before he got his new laptop and really bogged the system down. I couldn't find it for the life of me. Wiped and went to Windows 8 and didn't pull the original. Of course the UI had me on my hands and knees because it wasn't 8.1 so I simply crawled back to Windows 7 SP1. :'(
  • You mean this? :D
    • BIG.png
    BIG.png 247.4K
  • You mean this? :D
    lol, kind of wish it was a twinkie.

Side note: Uber Twinkie Smackdown should be Steam's April Fools/Joke Game that they publish next year, kind of like the Goat Simulator Coffee Stain Studios made and had published on April Fools.
  • That was April fools?? But I liked Goat Simulator... watched hours of gameplay of it on YouTube.
  • That was April fools?? But I liked Goat Simulator... watched hours of gameplay of it on YouTube.
    From what I was told, It WAS supposed to be a joke and Coffee Script Studios actually decided to write the game in Unity and pitched it to Valve.
    April 1st came and there was a legitimate game. Bugfixes provided for only bugs that resulted in crashes because everything else is funny.