The Spawngraph--err Spawnspere?

Ive been working an a map and while Ive figured most if not all of it out, I have not been able to figur out the spawn spere and the spawn graph. Ive created a about four spawn spheres, 2 for each base, one with less "weight" than the other and even a bit less radious.

I however cannot find the spawngraph under AI.

I started with the "missionblank.vl2" and renamed everything accordingly. But Im wondering if I have to make the simgroup for the spawngraph, because I cannot not find it. Ive looked at some of the other stock maps without any luck there either.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Ive also done the whole command line thing IE:
C:\dynamix\tribes2\gamedata\tribes2.exe -spnBuild Angrysworld.mis CTF

I let it sit all day with no change, it gets to"Stage 2 Load" and stops. Ive read the whole process can take some time, but it flies to this on my laptop in like 30secs.

Comments

• I'm downloading the new client files, and it looks like people are playing right now. Join up dudes!
  • I went back and started over, placed just speres and basic buildings, and wala. It works.

THANKS A MILLION!

Now to figur out how to get a generator to create under "Base0"of team one and not "Base1" of team one. I want the main bases to have thier own generators and when the go out the main base loses power. But I want the bunkers ("Base1") to have thier own solar panels, and still have power if the main base has power. In other words, the one way for the bunkers to lose power is for the both the solar panels and the gens to be knocked out,

Is there a particular way to move a static object from one sim group to another, because highlighting the sim group I want the gen to create in doesnt work. It creates in the last sim group of the whole group.....err something like that.
  • Alt + click on the new simgroup you want to place objects in.

If you need to move objects, go to cut, alt+select the new simgroup, and paste.
  • Ive tried that but Im not sure Im doing it right, Ive "alt-clicked" Base0 for where I want the gen, but it creates at the very bottom of the list, Base1.

Ive tried cuting and pasting it into, and Ive tried holding down Ctrl to delselect the Base1 Sim group.... Ill be messing with it more later.

Wait, Do I need to move the second base sim "Base1" out of "Base0" sim group and have it just under the team simgroup?

Ill take some screens later of what i have going on..
  • Try renaming Base1 to some other name.
  • If all else fails for your moving objects into simgroups, you can simply edit the .mis file in tribal or notepad.
  • edited January 2009
    True^^

I got it fixed, and Im almsot done with the map. I had to go back and redo teh spawngraph because I raised the terrain up some around the bases and started spawning underground, luckly, it didnt bug out me. So all is good so far, the map is somewhat simple....its slighly pertained to teh Anarchy mod, but should play well on base or classic. Been more or less learning on this one and testing stuff out.

As soon as I finish the terrian it will be done.

Thanks VERY much guys, been a big help. I got the spawn graph working on my friends map,and he had twice as many objects on his map already.