TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  How many players do play Tribes 2? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How many players do play Tribes 2?
­­­­
Nugget

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:37:51 AM »
­
robertom2002
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
1: June 01, 2017, 12:00:58 PM »
There's anywhere between 2 to 5 people playing on modded servers with bots every day, mostly Triumph, sometimes BIOMod or Meltdown. So the mod population here is spread. And there's anywhere between 6 to 18 people per day playing on the server Snap Crackle Pub. In the weekends, there can be 20+ people playing. It's not a lot, but for such an old game from this series, it's a enough to have fun, and I'm really happy to see this kind of dedication from the community. You just gotta join at the right time, which is at night, if you're american, or else you won't find anyone playing.

annmcdonald
Nugget

View Profile
2: October 09, 2017, 03:04:19 PM »
I have 3 friends with whom I play Tribes

I like all movies and comics of Marvel Studios. There are a lot of interesting characters there but I think that without any reviews Thor is the most mighty avenger
Blakhart
Juggernaught

View Profile
3: October 09, 2017, 06:44:52 PM »
What are the names of your three friends who play tribes?
CaptainFW
Nugget

View Profile
4: October 10, 2017, 07:51:34 AM »
Woohoo! So RL got to me back in the day, and I stopped playing T2 not long after Lakrabbit was invented. Out of curiousity, I checked last night to see if I can find the game and was planning on blasting some bots on a solo/lan game for lack of real people to blast on real servers...but then I found you guys and see how awesome it is that there's some people who love this game and keep it alive!

Wanted to come here and thanks those responsible for making it playable and hosting servers...will cya in game hopefully Smiley
Chocotaco
Nugget

View Profile
5: October 10, 2017, 10:56:48 AM »
Woohoo! So RL got to me back in the day, and I stopped playing T2 not long after Lakrabbit was invented. Out of curiousity, I checked last night to see if I can find the game and was planning on blasting some bots on a solo/lan game for lack of real people to blast on real servers...but then I found you guys and see how awesome it is that there's some people who love this game and keep it alive!

Wanted to come here and thanks those responsible for making it playable and hosting servers...will cya in game hopefully Smiley

We have a server and usually play lak in the evenings then ctf, you can join our Discord to keep track of when we play.

CaptainFW
Nugget

View Profile
6: October 11, 2017, 09:23:57 AM »
"We have a server and usually play lak in the evenings then ctf, you can join our Discord to keep track of when we play."

I clicked the discord link and got a white screen with nothing on it...maybe cause I refuse cookies and javascript? But I would like to find the community...care to point me in the right direction, please?
Chocotaco
Nugget

View Profile
7: October 11, 2017, 10:02:44 AM »
"We have a server and usually play lak in the evenings then ctf, you can join our Discord to keep track of when we play."

I clicked the discord link and got a white screen with nothing on it...maybe cause I refuse cookies and javascript? But I would like to find the community...care to point me in the right direction, please?

Discord is a communications app. You could theoretically download the app, click the +, and then copy/pasta the invite, then join that way if you dont want to go thru your browser.
https://discordapp.com/

({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
8: October 11, 2017, 10:03:24 AM »
https://discord.gg/XZkCF4M

this is the tribalwar.com discord, it is way better than choco tacos, as he tends to abuse people and the brandzone servers, have some  issues with administration and are not typically a friendly environment and players are banned from playing on them, for no justification.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:05:00 AM by ({STAR})earthinhabitant »
CaptainFW
Nugget

View Profile
9: October 11, 2017, 10:34:08 AM »
Bahaha Smiley I'll check 'em out and determine friendliness levels, lol.  I appreciate it, guys.
Chocotaco
Nugget

View Profile
10: October 11, 2017, 10:53:39 AM »
Bahaha Smiley I'll check 'em out and determine friendliness levels, lol.  I appreciate it, guys.

Thanks for the interest!

rJay
Scout

View Profile
11: October 12, 2017, 05:49:44 AM »
Yeah, actually don't listen to earth.. he's kinda an outcast and was banned for good purpose.. but what can I say? After 16 years we still have idiot crazies here. lol. Good playin with you.

Romans 1:16
GeEkOfWiReS1097
Nugget²

View Profile
12: October 12, 2017, 09:36:37 AM »
Honestly, Chocotaco's server is probably the better fit. Tribalwar is just a generic community that has a bunch of different focuses such as Starsiege, Tribes 2, EVE, Tribes Ascend.

The Tribes 2 Discord actually focuses on Tribes 2 (and simply features a Midair section for people interested). The Discord also features a bot written by our own BattleLore, which can be used to check if people are in.

I hate to say it, you can probably listen to anyone in the community except earth.

If your problem can't be solved, you haven't dug deep enough.
Avoid re-posting a question that has been answered and we can prevent forum clutter:
Search with me.
keen
Scout

View Profile WWW
13: October 15, 2017, 10:14:48 AM »
For the few random souls who play the Meltdown servers - thank you! The server's chat is linked up to the Radiant Alpha discord so feel free to drop in and say hey sometime.

Formerly DynaBlade
Radiant Alpha LLC - Home of Meltdown 1, 2, and Fury: Terminal Velocity
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
14: October 15, 2017, 02:22:05 PM »
hi keen thanks for invite, what is the discord channel?  Also, how did you get the chat linked up, as that sounds very cool.

saw you in there yesterday and since Ravin and mistcane banned me, looks like you and i may be seeing more of each other.

Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines