TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  Why do a lot of people play in snap crackle pub server?What happened to tribes2? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Why do a lot of people play in snap crackle pub server?What happened to tribes2?
­­­­
Nugget

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:18:00 AM »
Hi everyone, why do a lot of people play in snap crackle pub server? what is the good in that server? why don't a lot of people play in triumph 300 maps server it has a lot of weapons and every thing but snap crackle pub server doesn't allow all weapons, [mortar storm] weapon is banned on that server and a lot of weapons are banned too on the same server [Snap Crackle Pub].
What happened to Tribes2? Why do I see the servers empty? I only see bots most of the time, you all love Tribes2 right? then why don't I see a lot of people play the game every day? most of you downloaded the game and don't play much, why?
I am happy because every week [3, 4 , 2 people] register in this website.
I know that a lot of people don't play the game because the servers are empty it only have bots but if you all or most of you play this game every day you will find that the servers always full   and every one will play the game much, don't you agree? don't you want the servers to be full?
who thinks that most of us or all of us should play the game every day?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 02:58:10 AM by ­­­­ »
Ravin
Nugget

View Profile
1: September 13, 2017, 06:52:22 PM »
Very simple actually. With regard to the bot server most of those that are left in the game don't want to play with BOTS. We need a bigger challenge. We can have 10-20 any given evening in the USA. Have had great games the last few nights.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:56:03 PM by Ravin »
­­­­
Nugget

View Profile
2: September 14, 2017, 10:41:18 AM »
And why there is no people play in snap crackle pub [every day]? most of the days I see that server empty and why do you play only in the evening? Why do I see the server empty most of the days? Why can't the server always be full? even I never see it full, Why?
Is not that server popular as some people say? then why is it empty most of the days?
if a lot of people play in triumph 300 maps server full you won't find a lot of bots right?
Sir, I am saying that the whole game is empty, I don't find a lot of people in the servers, that is what I mean. Not all the players mind playing with bots.
I see a lot of people play on snap crackle pub server but not always or usually or sometimes.
I know that you are an admin of snap crackle pub server so can you tell me why a lot of weapons are banned on snap crackle pub server? and why are some things banned? like the bunker and turrets and ... ETC

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:56:55 AM by ­­­­ »
Ravin
Nugget

View Profile
3: September 14, 2017, 06:19:18 PM »
There is a small amount people playing because the game is 18 years old and most have moved on to other marriages.
The Snap PUBS have all the weapons available that was originally made for the game.
Tribes2 was meant to be modded. Mortar storm and nukes are are modded weapons not original to the game.
Admin mods ban mortar turrets and base rape to accommodate small  crowds to make the game more enjoyable.
Just join when you see players and have fun. It is a great game when you learn how to play it well.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 06:25:59 PM by Ravin »
rJay
Scout

View Profile
4: September 17, 2017, 04:12:10 AM »
IDK what you mean by empty. Check in at 11 PM eastern time (US) and you'll see 10-20+ people on Snap Crackle Pub or Snap LAK Server. And I personally play both Classic and Triumph.

Romans 1:16
­­­­
Nugget

View Profile
5: September 17, 2017, 09:02:54 AM »
IDK what you mean by empty. Check in at 11 PM eastern time (US) and you'll see 10-20+ people on Snap Crackle Pub or Snap LAK Server. And I personally play both Classic and Triumph.
When I say empty I mean no people, I never see you play in triumph server but I believe you.
There is a small amount people playing because the game is 18 years old and most have moved on to other marriages.
The Snap PUBS have all the weapons available that was originally made for the game.
Tribes2 was meant to be modded. Mortar storm and nukes are are modded weapons not original to the game.
Admin mods ban mortar turrets and base rape to accommodate small  crowds to make the game more enjoyable.
Just join when you see players and have fun. It is a great game when you learn how to play it well.
Can you add all the original weapons and all the original things to snap crackle pub server please?
And what do you mean when you say PUBS? What does PUBS word mean? really I don't know what you mean.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 09:08:59 AM by ­­­­ »
Ravin
Nugget

View Profile
6: September 17, 2017, 02:09:39 PM »
PUB means "public server" where random players can join.
Snap LAK PUB, and Snap Crackle PUB both have all the original game elements and weapons with the exception of the Mortar turret. Nothing else is missing.
Blakhart
Juggernaught

View Profile
7: September 17, 2017, 06:43:26 PM »
The players who frequent scp servers generally only want to play classic, not, for example, triumph or similar mods, with other people, not bots. There are a number of scp vets who do play there and enjoy triumph, but not many.
rJay
Scout

View Profile
8: September 18, 2017, 09:18:54 AM »
I do Triumph once or twice a week for an hour or more.

Romans 1:16
­­­­
Nugget

View Profile
9: September 20, 2017, 01:57:40 AM »
The players who frequent scp servers generally only want to play classic, not, for example, triumph or similar mods, with other people, not bots. There are a number of scp vets who do play there and enjoy triumph, but not many.
Sir, total members: 13272, also snap crackle pub server is not always full I am saying I can't find a lot of people in the game and every week you find new members in the website however the game is still empty I mean you can't find full servers or a lot of people.
PUB means "public server" where random players can join.
Snap LAK PUB, and Snap Crackle PUB both have all the original game elements and weapons with the exception of the Mortar turret. Nothing else is missing.

Do you mean only the turrets [which are big] are banned?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:55:46 PM by ­­­­ »
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
10: September 20, 2017, 09:08:57 AM »
did not add all the servers, though you can manually add servers you want to monitor, using a server query program and keep an eye on tribes 2 action, in realtime, so not wasting any time, joining and looking around for players and finding where the action is at.

http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?topic=3978.msg28995#new
Chocotaco
Nugget

View Profile
11: September 20, 2017, 10:44:08 AM »
nvm
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:31:23 AM by Chocotaco »

({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
12: September 20, 2017, 11:28:19 AM »
nvm

Shocked
Chocotaco
Nugget

View Profile
13: September 20, 2017, 11:32:11 AM »
did not add all the servers, though you can manually add servers you want to monitor, using a server query program and keep an eye on tribes 2 action, in realtime, so not wasting any time, joining and looking around for players and finding where the action is at.

I think personally tho I am completely happy with tribesnext and having built in server query. I do not recommend alternatives as TribesNext is currently the easiest, nicest, and also the most supported atm.

({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
14: September 20, 2017, 11:42:24 AM »

I think personally tho I am completely happy with tribesnext and having built in server query. I do not recommend alternatives as TribesNext is currently the easiest, nicest, and also the most supported atm.

u may want to try it, before dishing it...as there is such a thing, as happier....

Unless you just leave tribes2next running all day and time and hit refresh constantly and do not use a buddy list, then sure you are fine...though sure is nice, to be able to have small window, can see buddies online and click on server and join, from desktop, when you see people on, without logging in and looking and seeing, no one is one and it sucks, as was a waste of time and if you just lurk in browser, maybe join server and do as observer be better, as it will attract more peeps, as no telling how many sit there like you and do not join server and just monitor them all, by using in game query.

The server query at maxOG is broke, does not show players name correct all the time and believe it needs refreshing too..manually..

Not sure why anyone would need support...as there is none for tribenext ingame query, is there?

Would try out the server query tool, as it works for quake and host of games and again code is all open and source and was thinking about adding a sound file to play, when a buddy joins, as it is nice with the little icon smilie face showing up on servers buddies are on, though really do not like looking to see, when have ears to hear.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines
anything