The Goon Heaven community is strongly not familiarized with usage of vehicles, especially multi seated bombers and transport. Solution is simple - don't play there, but sometimes there is no other place.
It's really annoing when You call TG, and there he comes: a scout with energy pack, even without flares...
Or bombardier instead of dropping bombs he firing turret above enemy base...
So let everyone knows:
If bomber needs Tailgunner
(most important part of crew, he makes bomber alive) it needs:
Guy in HEAVY
armor with FLARES
- sensor jammer pack - if enemy have got many AA turrets, plasma turrets, elf, mortar (missle NOT)
- repair pack - when in-flight repair will be useful (intensive bombing)
- ammunition pack - it means more FLARES, when enemy got a lot of missles
and he need to have a Missle Launcher, to easly shoot down Shrikes, and other weapons - but it is individual choise.
The tasks of TailGunner (TG) are:
- drop flares when missle is fired at us
- turn on sensor jammer when closing to the enemy base/turrets
- repair bomber when it is possible/need, and do not collide with other tasks
- shoot down Shrikes (imho most difficult task)
- get ASAP in TG seat when bomber needs himTasks of Bombardier:
- drop bombs whet it is useful (do not do this when it isn't needed)
- try to do not use turret to ground targets, it is less effective than bombs and wasteo our "firepower" (orange stripe)
- try to do not drop bombs when it can damage our bomberTasks of Pilot:
- aiming bombs to the target
- find the most important targets
- avoid enemy fire, and enemy shrikes
- move fast, but effective (nosediving is a solution)
- thik about rest of a crew, eg. get TG time to repair bomber or to aim shrike with missle (eg. i have ping ~200ms, so aiming shirke is difficult when moving fast)
When travelling in Tank
- pilot should stop if he wants gunner to shoot right in target
- pilot repairs tank
- pilot paint targets for gunner
- pilot should think
- gunner got to think too
- gunner task is to aim and shoot in right way
There is a Havoc, but TG tasks are the same. Pilot task is to transport heavies (in most cases) at the enemy base, so they rape it
Sorry for my english - it is not my language, if there are mistakes please edit them.