Can't create an account

When i tried to make an account, i got an error after pressing finish on the last step for creating an account.

Unhandled exception: c0000094
at adress: 0042d8ae

Im running windows vista 64-bit premium and my computer is definitely way higher than the requirements.

Any help would be great :)

Comments

• Is this on a clean install?
  • what do you mean "clean install" cause i did patch it properly
  • As in a clean install of the game.. like from the tribes2_gsi.exe installer that we link to on the download page.
  • Yeah I used the install from the site.
  • I tried single player and it works so the problem could be that the patch didn't work correctly... I'm going I try to download the patch again and reapply it
  • Problem fixed maybe I should have tried repatching it. Thanks anyways :) see you all in-game
  • I can't create an account either, although I'm not getting a UE.

I get to the last step and hit finish, then I'm told that there is some sort of problem.

error.JPG

I tried to register the name Health_Nazi, maybe it doesn't like my underscore :(

I tried at about 10:50PM EST
  • I have this problem as well. First I had a problem with invalid executable, which was resolved with a fresh download from the new server. Now I get an Unhandled exception just as I am completing an new Account. Sequence follows:
    started Tribes
    Created new Account
    Strength RSA-512
    Created account name adol2
    Entered password
    Recieved message that username is available,
    Then pushed accept, Recieved popup box of unhandled exception.
  • There are occasional glitches in the RSA key generation. If that fails, then those fields are set to blank in the request to the auth server.

Try closing your game, reopening, and recreating the account.