Self evaluation poll. Are you a noob? Or a pro?

So yeah, this is just one of those polls I like to make, sometimes I regret making them, because later on I realize they are slightly stupid, and a lot of people don't vote. Let's hope this one's a winner.

VERY HUMBLE DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against Kryand.

Comments

• THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
  • I wonder what Kryand voted for.... :P
  • I abstained.
  • Im a pro. Im a pro base raper. My KD is 4.65, 5 kills for every death. I remember coming on top of the board nearly every time I played. I usually got 6 to 10 kills for some deaths in goon haven. I usually own the americans at their own game. Im not an arena pro, I dont play arena. Im British and proud to be. Im also fit, I exercise regularly, so not your stereotypical pro. Basically Ive killed whored alot of people when I base raped. If you havent heard of me, its probably because I stopped playing for 8 months, Ive got a life. Im coming back next month, Ill rape all the new faces as usual. NOTE IM A TEAM PLAYER.

BUT ILL BE SMURFING FROM MAY ONWARDS

ON A SIDE NOTE TRUE ARENA PROS= Wonderbear^, Perfection and Strike r. Im a base raping pro, IM A TEAM PLAYER.
  • Im a pro. Im a pro base raper. My KD is 4.65, 5 kills for every death. I remember coming on top of the board nearly every time I played. I usually got 6 to 10 kills for some deaths in goon haven. I usually own the americans at their own game. Im not an arena pro, I dont play arena. Im British and proud to be. Im also fit, I exercise regularly, so not your stereotypical pro. Basically Ive killed whored alot of people when I base raped. If you havent heard of me, its probably because I stopped playing for 8 months, Ive got a life. Im coming back next month, Ill rape all the new faces as usual. NOTE IM A TEAM PLAYER.

BUT ILL BE SMURFING FROM MAY ONWARDS

ON A SIDE NOTE TRUE ARENA PROS= Wonderbear^, Perfection and Strike r. Im a base raping pro, IM A TEAM PLAYER.

NAME ANY PLAYER APART FROM ARENA PEOPLE AND ILL TELL YOU IF I KILL WHORED THEM KK???
  • Self evaluation is a shit.
  • Self evaluation is a shit.
    Truth be told, half of why I made this poll was for the lulz. ( In case you couldn't tell)

On the other hand, I assumed that (most) people were going to be honest, since the voting is anonymous, and I hope that this poll will eventually represent a consensus. Either way, I like the results.
  • It is not problem about being honest. Way to be objective is not just to be honest.