My frist Video

edited February 2009 in General Discussion
My first b00ring Deathmatch video with Bots in Tribes2.

But the biggest shit was, i had a lot of Lags in Tribes 2 because the recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUcXr3Ks8z0

Comments

• is this really 10 uncut minutes of you playing against bots?
  • edited February 2009
    My first b00ring Deathmatch video with Bots in Tribes2.

But the biggest shit was, i had a lot of Lags in Tribes 2 because the recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUcXr3Ks8z0

For my first Tribes2 recorded video, I will locate TUNNY in a bot server and royally rape his face so that his movie ends up being more terrible than it already is provide him with helpful hints on how to have a more enjoyable gaming experience!

P.S. I can't believe you actually wasted your time recording footage of killing bots,
    Hugs and kisses!
  • Be nice.

rofl. your editing gave me a good laugh.
  • Lol that was funny. But anyway it's okay for a first video, next time lets just take out the bots.
  • Damn I wanted frist post in this thread
  • the guy deserves some credit for playing 10 whole minutes against bots until getting bored
  • Not bad. Let's all not get TW on the guy eh.
  • the guy deserves some credit for playing 10 whole minutes against bots until getting bored

He's a braver man than I, I couldn't last five minutes.
  • [quote author=TheOracle[xXx] link=topic=667.msg7265#msg7265 date=1235490376]
    the guy deserves some credit for playing 10 whole minutes against bots until getting bored

He's a braver man than I, I couldn't last five minutes.
    [/quote]

Back before T2 was revived I remember playing TH with many bots early in the morning... for at least an hour.. while crying. Wondering why nobody played t2 anymore.

Now look at us.
  • The only bad was that it had Lagger and I could not aim, because the recording with fraps
  • Demo. Then FRAPS.

Problem Solved.