TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  Tribes 2 isnt dead but bearly alive « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tribes 2 isnt dead but bearly alive
CrapperCrane
Nugget

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:58:09 PM »
Hi guys, i used to a be T2 player a long time ago a little after when it first came out and then i revisited it in the goon haven era and then just recently tried it out again.  Im glad theres at least something still around like a server with all real players to play with.  I find it a little disappointing though that prime time for real player competition (no bots) is only from 8pm-11pm PST nowadays and i was hoping that this thread would get more people interested. 
robertom2002
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
1: November 01, 2019, 02:15:15 PM »
It's just how it is, there will probably never be a big influx of players coming in. Maybe the only way to get more players in is by posting about Tribes 2 on other gaming communities or youtube channels, and reel in some people who played it before, letting them know it's still alive. Or maybe others who are curious about older or less popular games will take interest in it just for it's uniqueness, like I did when I saw it years ago.

But both of these ways will bring in a smaller number of people, and let's be honest, most players here probably don't spend any time advertising this game elsewhere. So with that said, and just like you mentioned, it's actually really cool to still have people playing despite everything. Just imagine, with so many games out there and so little free time, it's really a blessing to find someone to play Tribes 1 or 2 with. I empathize with you wanting more players, as every T2 player does, but let's look at the bright side too and appreciate all the remaining players because it's all we have.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines