Mad crazy lag. Ping is in the 1000's

I can tell you this. It's not my internet.

I recently reformatted my PC (yay windows...)
Installed T2, and installed PJ's all in one. That pack wasn't the same one I used before. This one has like a sign that comes up at T2 start up and doesn't include basic things like PJ's Pilot/Jumpjet (or w/e its called). Since then, my game has went to the gutter. It would randomly start to ping out in the 1000's after playing a while. I woke up this morning to play, and I join, my ping is in the 1000's and stays in the thousands, no matter what.

So a few things.
Anyone know where I can find that version of PJs all in one? It had all the scripts I've needed.
I'm currently using the one labeled
"pj2-allinone6-09-02"

Also, if there is a way to back up load outs so I can reinstall T2 without having to go through that dreaded process again.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    If you're using a dual core system, there's something in the FAQs you should read.

I don't recommend using PJ scripts. You can usually put together what you need without having to resort to the ridiculously bloated PJ scripts. Try going here.

Your loadouts are contained in Tribes2\GameData\base\prefs\ClientPrefs.cs. Every line that starts $pref::fav is related to your loadouts. You may just want to back up the file itself, though.