You know you're addicted to T2 when...

2»

Comments

• You say Nice move ! when someone punches you in the face

LOL! That just straight murders on everything that has been said and will ever be said in this thread.

• You say Nice move ! when someone punches you in the face

LOL! That just straight murders on everything that has been said and will ever be said in this thread.

And you also keep saying shazbot when you are on the ground and a man kicks you in the
    No...Now your killing it bro..Leave it as it is..A masterpiece already.
  • You addicted when you play too much :P
  • But you still have to steer.

You know you're addicted to T2 when you start trying to use your voice binds in other games.

I actually attempted to do this (twice), but caught myself before i hit VGW. It was a skiing game too.
  • But you still have to steer.

You know you're addicted to T2 when you start trying to use your voice binds in other games.

I actually attempted to do this (twice), but caught myself before i hit VGW. It was a skiing game too.
    I just did this today, but it was in Starcraft: BW. It was because I'm great friends with a Clan RioT on West server but I logged onto East and checked a couple fellow clans that I know and randomly typed in Clan RioT on East and a channel actually popped up..Surprised me and I ended up typing VGS VGS VGS. Then looked at what I typed and lol'd.
  • You know you're addicted when you map the controls of a different game to the default settings of Tribes 2...

.:Slowly raises her hand:.
  • You know you're addicted when you map the controls of a different game to the default settings of Tribes 2...

HALT!!!
    ... girl on the interwebz?.. o.O

HALT!!!
    ... girl on the interwebz?.. o.O
    CONSPIRACY!!!!
  • You know when you're addicted when...

You wait 5+ hours for the T:Next to download over hotel wi-fi because you are that desperate for a fix!

• -When you look closely at trees and cactus's to see if there are any strange metal objects sticking out from within.

:D:D:D:D

-When you say "shut up" like a derm. or "i need a ride" LOL when the cops come by I say "incoming hostiles!" fat girls walk by and I say "Incoming Bomber!"

and lately everytime I do something awesome I yell out "I am Mighty!!"

shits sad yo :-\

• -When you look closely at trees and cactus's to see if there are any strange metal objects sticking out from within.

:D:D:D:D

-When you say "shut up" like a derm. or "i need a ride" LOL when the cops come by I say "incoming hostiles!" fat girls walk by and I say "Incoming Bomber!"

and lately everytime I do something awesome I yell out "I am Mighty!!"

shits sad yo :-\

Haha, awesome.
  • When you try to bring T2 vehicles to Secondlife
  • you install the game after 4yrs and the first day you miss 3 classes and get in a fight with your girlfriend
  • you know when you've been playing t2 too long when you have scars on your back from when your dad caught and beat you at 3:00 in the morning playing t2 on a school night.. T2 FOR LIFE!!
  • when you still play TR2 pubs when they pop up even though you know you're goddamn awful at it
  • When you've read this thread.
  • When you press "u" before typing in messages in other games (i do this in eve).
  • When your friends don't even know what Tribes is and they text "Shazbot!" to you...

Actually happened to me last week =p
  • Your addicted to T2 when before you die you expect to respawn.
  • Your addicted to T2 when before you die you expect to respawn.

You know you were addicted to T2 when immediately after you die you see a floating view of your body-turned-ragdoll with a lot of red tinting.