Tribes 2 Veterans

12346»

Comments

• WOW so cool to see T2 online again. ;D

Trinity here.. (you may or may not remember me..)
    thought id say hi..
    used to play ninja mod all the time!!! used to skin as well!
    nice to see Wildcard, Crashuk and evilcheese are still around!!

Are you the trinity who made the trinity skin set those where some awesome skins you wouldnt have them posted some place I would love to get them again.
  • WOW so cool to see T2 online again. ;D

Trinity here.. (you may or may not remember me..)
    thought id say hi..
    used to play ninja mod all the time!!! used to skin as well!
    nice to see Wildcard, Crashuk and evilcheese are still around!!

Are you the trinity who made the trinity skin set those where some awesome skins you wouldnt have them posted some place I would love to get them again.

yeah thats me :)
    ill have a look and see if i still have them knocking about!! no promises tho!
  • I started playing Tribes a few days ago.
  • I started playing Tribes a few days ago.

You should quit.
  • Why should he?
  • *Sarcasm*

Or maybe he just doesn't like him?
  • *Sarcasm*

Maybe I don't like you?
  • *Sarcasm*

Maybe I don't like you?

But i like you ao...that is why as a good friend i am sking you to quit :)
  • Tribes 2 Veteran here... I haven't been playing for about two or three years, but I loved this game back in the day and was getting awesome at it... Until the servers shut down and I lost my CD Key for the game. I remember my favorite mod was one of the Meltdown variations... I don't know if it's still around anymore.

In any case, i'm back. I love you guys.
  • Solofire or w/e hosts a MD2 server.
  • Let's see played T1 back in the day as Vain & played for Replica X as RogueX-21.

Played T2 as Vain|^|. Led Brotherhood of Warriors {BOW}, member of Guild of Authors |^| & spent more time writing fic in the forums than playing matches, but I was around from the release up until Sony came out with Planetside. Tried to hop over to that game and my dailup internet couldn't handle it so I quit pc gaming until college. Was one of 47,000 suckers to shell out cash for T:V and have been periodically succumbing to T2 nostalgia ever since.

I'm rusty as all hell and never was all that good, but it's great to be back.
  • Hey all, Maverick Knight here. I wasn't really into T1 much, I just caught the demo and played it to death until T2 came out and I could snatch that one up. I was in the National Space Admin (NSA) and the Guild of Authors (Tribesiege, lol), as well as various other minor tribes. NSA only competed in ladder matches a couple times, and we kind of sucked, but we had fun anyway. (If any of you are, or happen to run into, General Bear or Xstax, give a shoutout...) Vain I remember as one of the prominent members of the GoA, though. Wish I could remember the other people in either of those tribes, but their names escape me at the moment.

When the T2 forums went down I kind of knew that the game's days were numbered. GoA tried to set up their own forums apart from the game, but it never took. When Planetside came out I jumped over to that, and was blessed with a glitchy account which kept me on a free trial subscription forever. Never ran into any T2 vets on there, but it was great fun anyway.

Tried T:V when it came out. :-\ is all I have to say about that.

And now I'm here. Here's to hoping that this community takes off again...
  • edited September 2009
    I used to play on the Houston Vehicles server as DARK Turd a lot back in the day. I've had the game since launch though and used to just play on random servers till I found that one.

Being in HVR (Houston Vehicles Recruits) was about as close as I came to being in a clan. I just don't really care at all about such things. Either your clan is serious and competitive, or it's really just a circle jerk.

Anyway, I've noticed a few names from HV still playing. Blindkilla, Terra Nova, Rufus J Squirrel, Sexy Aphrodite and a few others. I wasn't well known or anything, just recognize the names.

My question though, to old HV guys, is where is Chakan? I remember him being absolutely badass. And, what happened to Mister13? I remember him being a total ass, but funny. All he did was ban people and play bomber pilot lol.