A very Odd UE

This only started recently. I run my server, and it loads all of the script files. However, once it hits the last one, and the TN scripts load, I get this:
  • OddUE.JPG

Comments

• It's called stop using other people's code and make a codebase of your own.
  • edited June 2009
    Actually, it's called Stop using so many fucking scripts that you overload the function capabilities of Tribes 2.

A touch of common sense might have clued you in, seeing as the lines Unable to find function isObject and Unable to find function exec indicate that functions built into Tribes 2 are missing!
  • If you are running a server, you shouldn't need lots of scripts.
    Nix some of them and only use them on your client setup.
  • I'm completely ignoring your idiotic comment keen.
    Actually, it's called Stop using so many fucking scripts that you overload the function capabilities of Tribes 2.

A touch of common sense might have clued you in, seeing as the lines Unable to find function isObject and Unable to find function exec indicate that functions built into Tribes 2 are missing!

I am well aware of that.. I already fixed this, just forgot to mention that I did.
  • Running a server on the same installation you play on is not a good idea, as all the scripts get mixed in, and can cause instability.
  • Running a server on the same installation you play on is not a good idea, as all the scripts get mixed in, and can cause instability.

Never thought of doing it that way, Thanks, I'll use a clean copy to run my server.