a random dude...

whos played enough tribes to know it freakin rocks. discovered this from a friend on another forum and came runnin, hoo-freakin-rah! now then... where did i leave my old spinfusor...

Comments

• Welcome please, fill out the attached form. TribesNext must make sure their players are really good.
  • i came here to play tribes not get a job, or tell you personal crap :P

heheh, i got one of my friends who had never played tribes, (HERETIC!!!) into a 1v1, time of my life... he didnt believe me when i said the spinfusor rules, the spinfusor ruled. ;D
  • I'll 1v1 you.
  • Karuik, you seem like a very good weapon-user, at least.

It's kinda funny that your friend's username is HERETIC!!! (or something), because there's already a player who uses the name Heretic. :) He plays in the Goon Haven server sometimes.

Also, sorry about that PDF file scam.

Sami-FIN

Edit: About the Heretic thing: Karuik, oh, sorry. My mistake.

Sami-FIN
  • yeah he came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum
  • Welcome please, fill out the attached form. TribesNext must make sure their players are really good.

Lmao did you really make that!
  • heheh, my aim may need some work after so long but i know what gun works where. and my friends name isnt heretic, its aurora paradox, i meant hes a heretic for having not played tribes :P i have a few friends that are learning the way of the spinfusor :D
  • edited August 2009
    1V1 ME!!!! NOW!!!! NEXT TIME WE WILL MEET WE WILL FACE OFF!!!!! :P
  • WE WILL FACE OFF!!!!! :P
    YOU WANT TO TAKE HIS FACE OFF?????
    YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME! >:(

Lmao did you really make that!

Yeah lol.
  • Rofl wow haha. Insane boredom. LAWLipop.