BEST PLAYER IN GOON HAVEN

Comments

• Demoncard, do not post browser hijacking links like that again.

might as well ban him now and put him out of his trolled-crazed misery
    Ban me for posting a rickroll? ;D
    lol, this isnt TWL...
  • Nub.
    Coming from you? :D

You really suck.

You challenge people then get owned. ::)
    Lolololol. Every person who I have ever challenged from Goon Haven has ended up losing to me like 30-5, 40-9,50-10. You suspect that I challenge them then lose? I must of pwnd your smurf then.
  • I must of pwnd your smurf then.

What is a smurf? and for that matter what is a troll? Why do you nancies use such silly words? How can I follow this intriguing discourse w/o understanding the euphemisms? I've heard of clones too, can people have a body double in games?
  • Smurfs are small blue humanoid creatures.

Trolls live under bridges, are hideously ugly, smell bad, and eat people.

WORD.

Gee thanks, but that is not in the context that it is used in this forum...jerks.
  • edited August 2009
    Smurf IIRC is another word for aliases. Man I was on last night for a little bit, pretty much suck now with the CG lol. I guess that's what happens after 6yrs. I can still set up a mean flag D as an engineer though. Back in the day I did both, but I really do miss the HO train days. I think I'm going to try and get my CG skills back. Is not that I can't aim, I rape at plenty of other FPS', I think I just have to get used to the spread and target lead again...

Gee thanks, but that is not in the context that it is used in this forum...jerks.

Actually, , this is the same context. If you recall, their were of smurfs all roughly the same - the usage of smurfs on the forums/in-game.

As for trolls, trolls are disgusting people that no one likes - this can be for a variety of reasons, but usually because they cause trouble/arguments simply for the sake of causing trouble (much like the trolls that live under bridges).
  • sigh if you're going to try to act all high and mighty on the internet memes at least get them right.

Please review your class notes on the term "troll"
  • hey I found this on the internet do you think it means anything?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(angling)
  • Nub.
    Coming from you? :D

You really suck.

You challenge people then get owned. ::)
    Lolololol. Every person who I have ever challenged from Goon Haven has ended up losing to me like 30-5, 40-9,50-10. You suspect that I challenge them then lose?
    Usually, when i see you on GH, you get your ass kicked, so dont act like the terminator, because you're really not. :P
    the-terminator.jpg
  • Hey demoncard want to duel sometime? I'm a scrubby scrub who gets my ass kicked on GH all the time.
  • Hey demoncard want to duel sometime? I'm a scrubby scrub who gets my ass kicked on GH all the time.
    Exactly. You need to different mind settings for Dueling and CTF.
    I'll admit I get my asskicked in GH. I've also said that before in another thread?
    Either way. Duel me and see if I get my ass kicked.
  • sigh if you're going to try to act all high and mighty on the internet memes at least get them right.

Please review your class notes on the term "troll"
    Okay DS, explain why my definition was incorrect.
  • this thread should be changed to:
    "The best drunk player to play on Goon Haven? "

my stats include:
    7 yagerbombs
    4 coors
    1 deathrow>--followed by a "puke n rally" session....

then i managed one flag cap..and passed out on my computer. :'(
    Exactly. You need to different mind settings for Dueling and CTF.
    I'll admit I get my asskicked in GH. I've also said that before in another thread?
    Either way. Duel me and see if I get my ass kicked.

Simply put, you both suck.

Yes, you got your ass kicked.
  • this thread should be changed to:
    "The best drunk player to play on Goon Haven? "

my stats include:
    7 yagerbombs
    4 coors
    1 deathrow>--followed by a "puke n rally" session....

then i managed one flag cap..and passed out on my computer. :'(

Yes, now here is a title worth claiming. Unfortunately the only thing I'm capable of while playing drunk is flying a shriek into the sides of buildings and mountains. Does anybody else like to play under the influence?
  • Simply put, you both suck.

TBH I think it's pretty sad when you dodge challenges from a no-name scrub. I mean, unless you're actually an equally sucky scrub you have absolutley nothing to lose, and especially at this point, only everything to gain :p.

TBH I think it's pretty sad when you dodge challenges from a no-name scrub. I mean, unless you're actually an equally sucky scrub you have absolutley nothing to lose, and especially at this point, only everything to gain :p.
    Yaaa. I'm a no-name scrub. So own me veteran of Tribes 2 and the greatest tank driver to grace the game. You talk down upon me but yet you won't show me your skills and show me why I'm a scrub and suck. Quit dodgin' and duel me already. I SUCK remember? Own me plz!!
  • Well, I was referring just to myself, but yea, I guess the end point is still just as valid :p.
  • Demoncard never gives up, No matter what. At least that's ONE admirable quality. ::) (BTW using pictures to back up your flames is lame.)
  • don't blame demoncard for how lame he is. he's probably desensitized to wit after long visits to image-based forums
  • I'll have to see these peeps in action before I vote. 8)

I'll duel you. where and when?

As for love nub, ive already beaten him.
    don't blame demoncard for how lame he is. he's probably desensitized to wit after long visits to image-based forums
    You suck anyway.
  • Knowing what timezone are you are in would make schedulting easier, as well as chosing an appropriate server as well.

I'll probably be playing on GH 'tonight' (euro time), so if I see you online I'll let you know. Otherwise we'll have to figure something out.

I'll duel you. where and when?

As for love nub, ive already beaten him.
    don't blame demoncard for how lame he is. he's probably desensitized to wit after long visits to image-based forums
    You suck anyway.
    Beaten me by running me over with a tank?(Yes he runned me ova!)
    You just know that when you duel me. You have absolutely no chance of winning me(maybe 1%, if you get lucky), so what would be the point of saying I'm a nub and then dueling me when you know you are goind to lose? Gj. *Applauds* Thx Demoncard!
  • Beaten me by running me over with a tank?(Yes he runned me ova!)
    You just know that when you duel me. You have absolutely no chance of winning me(maybe 1%, if you get lucky), so what would be the point of saying I'm a nub and then dueling me when you know you are goind to lose? Gj. *Applauds* Thx Demoncard!
    Ah, you have proven my point. My thanks.

You must be a noob to have not been able to dodge a simple tank with no bombadier (I rarely get one with decent aim, so i just dont bother).

You're in scout, how can you not evade a big lumbering tank? The answer: you suck.
    Countless others have evaded my tank and taunted me with their lucky escape, eg: Runite, Penis, Kryand (he did in that .gif anyway).
    If you cant beat me in a tank, you cant hope to beat me outside of a tank and are thus not worthy of my time.

Besides, ive already beaten you scout to scout, why waste my time doing it again?

If you cant understand all that, ask Red Shifter to dumb it down for you, ghetto style, as you're used to.
  • Be quiet demoncard. All of us suck. Some of us just suck less.
  • As for the person getting shot by tanks in the air, yeah that's just sucking. I wouldn't always expect that in a game like Crysis Wars for example, but in T2 it's just silly.

In the end, all I got to say is my CG skills are coming back 8).
  • You've never beaten me scout to scout, ever.
    Quit the talk and let's duel already.
    I own you. You know it. Your scared. You don't wanna duel me. Cuz your Scared. that when you do. You know. Your gonna lose.
This discussion has been closed.