BEST PLAYER IN GOON HAVEN

12346»

Comments

• I'm the best concussion grenade user of all time......ACKNOWLEDGE MY TITLE! FEED MY EGO! You can't deny it. I've utterly raped a base to the floor with them. I can beat you in a duel with them. I have no demo's but you must believe.
    no fucking way. ammo and conc already called that title, and in fact named himself for it
  • No one has mastered everything, there are only those who are decent at most positions, or experts in a few.
    Demoncard, you're just wrong about that. Full mastery of every position is rare, but I can for sure name one player who has reached it: Nevares.

This! Nevares is a beast.
  • im not sure what to make of you Love, i dont have a problem with people chain whoring and i wouldnt tell someone else what to do. But the fact that you feel its nessasry to brag in order to achieve self-gratitude is pretty low. that was my problem, not the chain gunning. And now your saying we should duel for fun right after you tell me after the duel, " screen shot, you suck, bb " i dont get it? ill duel you any time, and if you decide to chain whore that time too, so be it. You just need to learn how to feel accomplished without feeling the need to brag and show off.
  • I will ELF duel you Eyekandy! ELF's only!

YOU'RE ON!!! WHEN AND WHERE??
  • No one has mastered everything, there are only those who are decent at most positions, or experts in a few.
    Demoncard, you're just wrong about that. Full mastery of every position is rare, but I can for sure name one player who has reached it: Eyekandy.

This! Eyekandy is a beast.

Wrong quote bitch get it right...
  • I'm the best concussion grenade user of all time......ACKNOWLEDGE MY TITLE! FEED MY EGO! You can't deny it. I've utterly raped a base to the floor with them. I can beat you in a duel with them. I have no demo's but you must believe.
    no fucking way. ammo and conc already called that title, and in fact named himself for it

Fuck you, I'll demolish you with my targeting laser.
  • edited August 2009
    You would think Sampson would get a mention in this Thread.
  • You would think Sampson would get a mention in this Thread.
    why would that newb get a mention
  • lolol Policeman. I don't need to brag because I can name 20 people easily who can shut me down a notch no problem. So why try and brag? Why not duel for fun? almost every duel is fun for awhile. I'll duel you anytime. I'll duel anyone anytime. I love dueling and thats the main reason I play this game!

@eyekandy
    ANYWHERE IS FINE! YOUR GONNA GET STOMPED! I WILL OWN U ANYWHERE ANYTIME! NO ONE CAN OUTPOWER MY ELF! I PITY DA FOO WHO TINK DEY BETTAH DEN ME!
    Demoncard, you're just wrong about that. Full mastery of every position is rare, but I can for sure name one player who has reached it: Eyekandy.

This! Eyekandy is a beast.

Wrong quote bitch get it right...

Eh, your alright......... :P
  • edited August 2009
    You would think Sampson would get a mention in this Thread.
    why would that newb get a mention

This list is too funny, The best player in the game is the one who can adjust to the flow of the game and fill the roll that gives his team the best chance to win.
  • you're not on the list Sampson
  • that's funny, i could swear sampson was on the team which was beaten 29-3 on small crossing
  • I have fixed the poll to better suit the reality of this situation here.
  • you're not on the list Sampson

You should change your name to captian obvious! That's amazing you were able to figure that out.
  • that's funny, i could swear sampson was on the team which was beaten 29-3 on small crossing

I have never been involved in a any tribes game that had a score of 29-3. You may have this game confused with Madden or something. Please get a clue before you respond. T2 games don't produce scores like 29-3.
  • why'd you edit out your post where you claimed to have been the best capper in the game while playing for 5150 while they were #1? was that not true or something?

I have never been involved in a any tribes game that had a score of 29-3. You may have this game confused with Madden or something. Please get a clue before you respond. T2 games don't produce scores like 29-3.
    Yeah they do, and you're not very good.
  • This thread really deserves to die. It started out as a joke thread, but now people are actually arguing about this (well, some people are. the rest are appropriately saying ridiculous things). This isn't a thread about the best player ever, this is a thread about the best player in Goon Haven. To which my response is:

IT'S GOON HAVEN. WHO CARES?

Goon Haven is not a place that people should be taking seriously. People don't really try, and when they do, they're playing against scrubs like me (and most of the time, scrubs who don't even pretend like they could play seriously, like me), which means any resulting statistics are just silly.

I know most of the discussion here, even ones that pretend to be serious, is still offered tongue-in-cheek, but still, it's getting ridiculous.
  • edited August 2009
    that's funny, i could swear sampson was on the team which was beaten 29-3 on small crossing

I will play on any team opposite of you with a close to evenly matched teams and Beat you everytime. I gurentee it. I capped for 5150 in T2s heyday, when you were likely searching for the first snarly hair on your ballsack kid. I will own you. Your a complete Idiot and clearly are a Noob if you played on a server where a team touched the flag 29 times and could not get 1 back or played for a team that only got 3 touches while the other team had 29. Please stop trying to prove points with boarderline retarded facts.
  • why'd you edit out your post where you claimed to have been the best capper in the game while playing for 5150 while they were #1? was that not true or something?
    No just wanted to avoid more of the trolls once I relized how many noobs were getting all excited over this thread.

I will play on any team opposite of you with a close to evenly matched teams and Beat you everytime. I gurentee it. I capped for 5150 in T2s heyday, when you were likely searching for the first snarly hair on your ballsack kid. I will own you. Your a complete Idiot and clearly are a Noob if you played on a server where a team touched the flag 29 times and could not get 1 back or played for a team that only got 3 touches while the other team had 29. Please stop trying to prove points with boarderline retarded facts.
    Well let's take a look at all the ways that you are a newb:
    Only newbs see "29-3" and think that means "29 grabs to 3 grabs". People who aren't newbs (ie. thaen) do not mention grabs when giving the score of a game.
    You will never beat me in any situation ever.
    5150 played T2 in base, a mod where capping is a bitch position, so even if you weren't lying, you're still bad. Only a newb would even mention being a capper in base. While we're on the subject, what was your name back then? I doubt you even know who 5150's cappers were, so your answer to that question should be pretty funny.

Why don't you crawl back into anonymity, because showcasing your stupidity for everyone to see doesn't seem to be working out for you.

Well let's take a look at all the ways that you are a newb:
    Only newbs see "29-3" and think that means "29 grabs to 3 grabs". People who aren't newbs (ie. thaen) do not mention grabs when giving the score of a game.
    You will never beat me in any situation ever.
    5150 played T2 in base, a mod where capping is a bitch position, so even if you weren't lying, you're still bad. Only a newb would even mention being a capper in base. While we're on the subject, what was your name back then? I doubt you even know who 5150's cappers were, so your answer to that question should be pretty funny.

Why don't you crawl back into anonymity, because showcasing your stupidity for everyone to see doesn't seem to be working out for you.

Ok, This will be my last response to this pathetic troll. The name I played with 5150 on TWL was Save prio. And touches do matter in scoring a match. Good attempt at bullshiting. I can and did play multiple positions during comp but was most effective capping. Call Base what you want, fact is it was the biggest pool on competition there was during T2s heyday.

As far as crawling back anonymity. please kid, don't flatter yourself. Even if you were a more effective player then I, It would mean vary little to me. So continue to tell yourself how good you are at tribes 2 6 years after it came out.. Clearly it is vary important to you. But I can assure it was much better being ontop then!
  • Ok, This will be my last response to this pathetic troll. The name I played with 5150 on TWL was Save prio. And touches do matter in scoring a match. Good attempt at bullshiting. I can and did play multiple positions during comp but was most effective capping. Call Base what you want, fact is it was the biggest pool on competition there was during T2s heyday.

As far as crawling back anonymity. please kid, don't flatter yourself. Even if you were a more effective player then I, It would mean vary little to me. So continue to tell yourself how good you are at tribes 2 6 years after it came out.. Clearly it is vary important to you. But I can assure it was much better being ontop then!
    I wonder if you're stupid enough to think you're actually kidding anyone.
  • Locked, because I hate this thread and
    This thread really deserves to die.
This discussion has been closed.