Dear Admin,Please read this.

Dear Admin,I find problem about "trouble makers" in game today.
these "trouble makers" only want to play "Base-Rape-Map",like dangerous crossing,Logan Run...they keep voting again and again when map is not satisfied.if vote failed,they start destroy their own generator,killing teammate.some new player will press insert when their base keep offline.

I admit these trouble maker play pretty well in game,their score is amazing after game end.
but the game become boring when they are joining.I understand massacre is fun,this is essential in T2.but endless massacre only scared away new player who is willing to join these game.

these trouble makers are always cooperative at the same team.they have 2~~3 I guess.
I suggest disable team switch(is it possible??),make team pure random will help.

by the way,I have a personal question want to ask.why some player's chain gun is so powerful in T2??I don't like to use chain gun because it is pretty unreliable on my hand.but some player's chain gun really powerful within 50~~100m.any tips I don't know??

sorry about my poor English,if I use wrong grammar or vocabulary that causing misunderstanding.please correct me.

Comments

• Disabling Team Switching ( Very Possible and Easy To Do )
    Chaingun Situation ( Some people master their weapons by using it alot, and practicing )
  • Did that dog in your avatar type this post?
  • sorry about my poor English,if I use wrong grammar or vocabulary that causing misunderstanding.please correct me.
    No need to worry, your English is better than the English used by many native speakers on these forums.

Chaingun is likely due to their ping (probably better than yours because they are closer to the server) - also, some people use something called "interpolate" (really anti-interpolations) that helps with the chaingun. BE WARNED: It is considered a cheat.

----
    Also, I thought based on playing on the server with you that you were someone that liked to base rape (and get a top score doing it). Tombstone yesterday comes to mind.
  • Doesn't like being on the receiving end, it seems.
  • Silly Kryand dogs can't post.
  • Disabling Team Switching ( Very Possible and Easy To Do )
    Chaingun Situation ( Some people master their weapons by using it alot, and practicing )
    Yeah. I used to suck with the CG for months. Then once I got into it because of months and months of being whored down in Arena by people like Wonderbear,Tarzul, and Perf I decided I would get pretty decent at it and I'm glad I got good with it. Now I can whore people down too.
    Also as Shizuka and Teratos said. Aren't you a mad base raper too?
    I'm pretty sure you've scared away players too cuz you rape alot.
    I'll admit thats the one thing that keeps even me out of CTF is the constant HO train :(
  • And everybody misses the point of the post:
    Dear Admin,I find problem about "trouble makers" in game today.
    these "trouble makers" only want to play "Base-Rape-Map",like dangerous crossing,Logan Run...they keep voting again and again when map is not satisfied.if vote failed,they start destroy their own generator,killing teammate.some new player will press insert when their base keep offline.

He's complaining about griefers, not the rape train.
    Thus, this post probably belongs on the Goon Haven Forums
  • Oh. I think we were distracted by the dog typing.
    What are you doing dog? You shouldn't be typing, you are a dog. Dogs don't even have fingers.
  • sorry I post this at wrong forum.I will change it to Goon Heavens.
    http://www.goonhaven.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=564
This discussion has been closed.