Hello?

So I downloaded Tribes and wanted to start playing again BUT...every server is just bots? Do people ACTUALLY still play?

Comments

• So I downloaded Tribes and wanted to start playing again BUT...every server is just bots? Do people ACTUALLY still play?
    Yes, people still play.
    The most populated server tends to be Goon Haven, though the population may be dwindling with school starting back up around the US.
  • No. No one actually plays. They just sit around shaking their respective miniscule e-penises at each other bawling over who's the best ever at x, y and z.
  • No. No one actually plays. They just sit around shaking their respective miniscule e-penises at each other bawling over who's the best ever at x, y and z.
    It is unfortunate that some of this tends to be the truth around here.
  • Goon Haven is the place to be if you want a game, though even it tends to have very little activity in the euro- early-afternoon hours. Evenings/nights there's plenty of people around though, and during the weekends it's usually packed.
  • Goon Haven (ctf classic) The Rose (arena base) Branzone (ctf classic pub) and ofc the on going con servers (i still dont know why people play there)