Game won't load

When I try to get the game to load, I get an unhandeled exception (Unhandled exception: c0000005 At address 00000000.) I've looked over the unhandeled exception thread and it didn't have anything posted that might be of use. I'm wondering if anyone experienced this before, here is my system info.
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
System Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 061
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ (2 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: None
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

Comments

• Update your graphic drivers and delete all your .DSO files in the gamedata folders.
    Search a bit more on the forums, that can help you too, there are many threads about UE C0000005 0000000 here
  • Update your graphic drivers and delete all your .DSO files in the gamedata folders.
    Search a bit more on the forums, that can help you too, there are many threads about UE C0000005 0000000 here

Also, try playing in non-fullscreen mode and see if your resolution needs to be modified to play.
  • Hi, I had a problem getting UEs and did a google for that specific one that I was getting and found out it was the driver for Adobe at that time was out of date, updated all Adobe stuff and poof no more UEs. ;D Goes to show you that u just don't always know?? ::)