Yo whatup let me holla at you...

I played the hell out of Tribes and Tribes 2 years ago. Most people got hooked on FPS games from Doom or Half-Life. Tribes was my game. I quit playing Tribes 2 around 4 years ago but continued to play Tribes until a year ago since the community has really died. I was happy to hear about TribesNext and I just got done installing and patching Tribes 2, as well as downloading the map packs.

I'm going to get my ass kicked for a few weeks since I haven't played in forever but hopefully I'll get better quickly. I look forward to seeing some of you online.

Comments

• Good to see more returning players like myself. You won't be alone in terms of getting your ass handed to you. I'm no stranger to getting destroyed, even in Goons Haven. If I'm not online, chances are Demoncard is, and he's likely getting his ass kicked somewhere, so you'll be in good company.
  • i agree with emi1ynn lol. and welcome to our super totally awesome community.. enjoy your stay..:)
  • Thanks for the welcome. I actually joined a game last night, went to sniping, and came in 2nd (granted half the server was bots). So hopefully I can get back on track pretty quickly. 8)
  • Good to see more returning players like myself. You won't be alone in terms of getting your ass handed to you. I'm no stranger to getting destroyed, even in Goons Haven. If I'm not online, chances are Emi1lynn is, and he's likely getting his ass kicked somewhere, so you'll be in good company.

Chances are, despite me not knowing who the hell you are, ive pwned your scrubby ass sometime or other.
    • dcpwnsjo0.jpg