Account Creation

Well I have Tribes 2 up and running on my computer and have both of my firewalls turned off but I still cant get the account creation server to verify as online. It keeps saying the account server is offline. Is there a website where I can create an account so I can retrieve it from the Login screen? If someone could give me a hand with this it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• send an email to t1omaha at yahoo dot com and let me know what user name and pw u want to use and ill get ur account set up for u
  • Keep in mind that if you cannot connect to the account server to create an account, retrieval won't work either. It's the same system.

Even if you get the certs written to file, your firewall may interfere with the ability to download the server list. Beware.
  • Well how can I fix this issue with connecting to the server? I cant toy with much on that screen.
  • I've been trying to fix this problem now for nearly 4 hours to no avail. I've tried every option you've set out for me in the FAQ and none of them work for me. It simply says the account creation server is offline yet your verification tool for the servers says its online. I have the new patch installed and everything. I dont know whether or not to trust this guy who told me to e-mail him or not. This is incredibly frustrating and any assistance would be much welcomed.
    Thanks You.
  • Please join the IRC channel at the bottom of the page.
  • Hi,
    I am trying to create two new accounts for my kids. Everything on the create account script works until I select finish. When I do that it says that the server detected a problem and your request could not be completed. Can you help me with this?
    Zamo
  • That message occurs either if the game generates an invalid request (usually a bad RSA keypair), or if you are trying to create an account with a client running a patch version prior to RC2.