So hows tribes 2 ? :)

Hello everyone! i was a old player of Tribes 1 NOTE: I had around 8 years when i played it and stopped after (cant remember why, so long ago :O) well suddenly today i just remembered about this game and how much fun i've had while playin' it. So i downloaded Tribes 1 again but for some unknown reason i cant play multiplayer (dont see any servers)..

Anyways i started downloading Tribes 2 (taking so damn long) in hope for fun :D

But i dont want to wait 2 hours and when i install i find out that no one plays or something like that.. So

TO THE POINT: Are any servers on and active ? How many players per server usually ? and what are the big differences btw this and tribes 1 ?

I'm glad im back, but will be super happy if i will see medium full servers with fun, social ppl instead of error or No servers found ;)

Comments

• na games dead, there are no servers, we just like to pretend they exist and post about it here
  • edited January 2011
    i think im going to cry.. :(

So it would be better if i just canceled the download ?
  • I lovew the running gag up the top left of the screen which says "42 servers online" and that when clicked on it it pretends that there are actually a bunch of people in the Goonhaven server.

It almost had me fooled.

The other gag is the 7 man Tribes 2 CTF ladder at www.teamwarfare.com
    That one is quite the dedicated gag with mythical matches and results.

You would almost think people still played this game.
  • i think im going to cry.. :(

So it would be better if i just canceled the download ?

dont take my sarcasm seriously, its sarcasm