A Thread for Newbie Players to praise Variant mod

2»

Comments

• And read this if you want to understand how much of a retard blindkilla is, and why it's amazing that he even figured out how to use a computer: http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=855;sa=showPosts;start=390
    aw u are mad
  • thanks for the link krymore please do read mine and my talks with this fool.You then will understand how much a fool he and some of these LMAO so called pros are.Its a shame really not all people playing are like this twits just mostly the ones who think there the best players and hell if you actually play to have fun your a newb.Unfortunate that the new people that actually try this game quickly leave because of him and people like him.

You can go on and on like this, but the truth is that the average goonie has improved over the last couple years.

I think the reason it makes you so mad is that for some weird reason, you told yourself that you weren't going to get any better because it is "fun" to stay a newb. So you ended up with a server that promoted bad play and now that the players are getting better, it isn't so easy to play against them.

Every time I see someone that has 10 years experience trying to convince new players to not get better, I think to myself "here we have a player trying to make sure he has a good supply of players worse than himself".
  • thanks for the link krymore please do read mine and my talks with this fool.You then will understand how much a fool he and some of these LMAO so called pros are.Its a shame really not all people playing are like this twits just mostly the ones who think there the best players and hell if you actually play to have fun your a newb.Unfortunate that the new people that actually try this game quickly leave because of him and people like him.

You can go on and on like this, but the truth is that the average goonie has improved over the last couple years.

I think the reason it makes you so mad is that for some weird reason, you told yourself that you weren't going to get any better because it is "fun" to stay a newb. So you ended up with a server that promoted bad play and now that the players are getting better, it isn't so easy to play against them.

Every time I see someone that has 10 years experience trying to convince new players to not get better, I think to myself "here we have a player trying to make sure he has a good supply of players worse than himself".
    lol and goons promotes that? really you got to be kidding me no offense to the beaz you can talk all you want about HV fact is it was full with people waiting to get in it for over more than 5 years in the hey day of tribes 2 thats a fact love it or hate it.there were alot of great servers back then RD,the pond,geezers, agent,Bones,ATF,Combat PA MOFOS tree house to name a few I played on them all andI played on a top 5 base team on the base ladder and on a few teams on the classic in TWL and the BEML league so yeah im a newb lol.Problem is you boys are so narrow minded and well to be honest such dbags instead of growing tribes next you did a great job of scaring away new player and making vets leave again thanks for that give yourselfs a pat on the back.
    anybody else that wanted to try something new you crapped on so hey congrats good job there.
  • Any possible point you might have is severely undercut by your inability to articulate it without run-on sentences.

Thread locked for excessive flaming. If it continues, I'll be deploying temporary bans.
This discussion has been closed.