Mousemod

2»

Comments

• If you play on CPA (or did) and you're on Facebook and are interested I can create a CPA/MouseMod group...
  • Hi na85, moutheater. Long time no see. Glad to see combat PA is back up. I will have to give aggie and Jester a call and see if they want to start playing again.
  • I will have to give aggie and Jester a call and see if they want to start playing again.

HAH! That'll be the day... I think those two probably died while playing WoW. ::)
  • I played a game with Aggie Wednesday night. ;D

OK, so back to the shields... I'm looking to raise the energy drain from Mouses level of 1 to around 3 or 4 and add the heat signature.

"heatSignature = 0.0;" is listed in several packs put I'm not sure where/which sub to add it to for the shields. It's frequently placed in a damage block but there isn't one for the shields.

Anyone have a full programming guide for T2?
  • Well we got the server backup My dad has the server up i am Mouses son check so combat pa 3.0 is now up join have fun
  • Well we got the server backup My dad has the server up i am Mouses son check so combat pa 3.0 is now up join have fun
    Oh, nice! Thanks mate.