TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Tribes 2 >  Strategies and Guides >  help , im new « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: help , im new
jdrew
Nugget

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 12:41:41 PM »
So i found the game on some website for a lan group. It would be nice to know some tips. Im useing  the wsad controls and want to drive something but dont know how. any help would be liked.
Ragora
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
1: October 22, 2012, 11:59:56 AM »
There is a manual included with the game that gives you some pretty useful information, if you installed to the default location then it should be located at C:\Dynamix\Tribes 2\Manual\Tribes 2 Manual.pdf as that's where it is for my install right now.

As far as vehicles, your keys you use to play without a vehicle maps onto pretty much any vehicle exactly the same. Obviously the Jericho Mobile Point Base won't be doing much strafing, but it still has a booster bound to your jet button.

It's been a while since I have played so I can't really offer much as far as tips.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Supposedly Einstein
Collective
Nugget

View Profile
2: January 17, 2013, 08:48:25 AM »
if you have skype we can do a call and i can give you a rundown on how to use everything. pretty fun to learn
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines
anything