Evolution Admin Mod

I'm trying to setup Evolution Admin Mod on my classic server.

I can't find any documentation explaining HOW to use this admin mod.

I tried ~sad("SA-Password"); but its tells me in the Chat Box "Illegal SAD PW"

Is there a list of commands I can use to actually USE this mod?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    I was playing around and noticed something....

When I start the server, some of the settings in serverprefs.cs are reverted back to their original settings. If I try to gain access to admin rights using

I'd like to get this mod working. It seems like the best option I have found so far. I am trying to set up a server to run Classic only CTF, CTF(Practice), and LakRabbit. LakRabbit will be the default mod.

I'm using Evolution Admin Mod 1.2.3b (for classic) && the Pizza Client. I got it from the Tribes 2 Ultimate pack here: http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?topic=2364.0

To be completely honest I am not attached to any one admin mod. Considering the trouble I have had with this mod I am open to suggestions for a different admin mod. Any suggestions?
  • No, EVO admin mod is the best, and 1.2.3b is for Base.
  • Yeah that's what I thought. I heard about a 1.2.3c which is supposed to be for classic but I can't seem to find a download for that version.

I downloaded the T2 Ultimate Pack and it was included. In the zip file for EvoMod there are 2 folders named "base" and "classic". I copied it all and have followed the install instructions for classic but it's still no workie...

Should I still seek out the 1.2.3c even though everything in what I have indicates that it SHOULD work with classic AND base?
  • You'll need c. IDK if I have it... I have 10+ GB of T2 stuff if you need anything else...
  • Oh awesome. Thanks
  • If anyone has Evolution Admin Mod 1.2.3c I would appreciate it. Until then I think I am going to try Tricon2

Thanks
  • If anyone has Evolution Admin Mod 1.2.3c I would appreciate it. Until then I think I am going to try Tricon2

Thanks
    I read this somewhere else in this forum...
    From what I understand, It's being horded by whomever has it and is refusing to give it up. Unless I missed something in that thread from two or three months ago after I just decided to forget it, there currently is no downloadable media available.

However, since I have time off from standard activities at the moment, I will do some looking to see if there is a copy on any legitimate website.
  • I read this somewhere else in this forum...
    From what I understand, It's being horded by whomever has it and is refusing to give it up. Unless I missed something in that thread from two or three months ago after I just decided to forget it, there currently is no downloadable media available.

However, since I have time off from standard activities at the moment, I will do some looking to see if there is a copy on any legitimate website.

Thanks. I have done a ton of searching my self and haven't yet found anything. But if you find something that'd be awesome. I am considering making a simple online repository for Tribes related downloads for this reason.