TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  Petition: Help is requested by Thyth to get Clans and Tags back! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Petition: Help is requested by Thyth to get Clans and Tags back!
Ragora
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
45: May 28, 2014, 03:41:47 PM »
Don't be so sensitive. slush half-trolling is hardly reason to ragequit.

You were there. It was more than just that guy. I have little patience for idiocy; I've put up with that type of person far too much in the past as a kid to ever be able to simply let it slide past when completely blindsided like that as I had no idea who in the room was to be ignored or listened to. Still, I may as well finish what I started ... which as I keep saying, is waiting on Thyth about the TMail system.

And you consider leaving a hostile situation the bigger person a rage quit? I don't have to linger around those types of people to potentially troll at any later time. I know about my potentially hostile nature if poked enough due to the aforementioned reason above which would only feed into their trolling more. It was better that I simply left, and now I know what to expect so it is no longer an issue; I was even playing in the SCP server later that day for a few rounds.

Quote from: Liukcairo
and why I stay away from most people.

You try poking in some place for the first time, get attacked like that and respond well to it.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 04:02:14 PM by Liukcairo »

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Supposedly Einstein
teratos
Assault

View Profile
46: May 28, 2014, 06:26:10 PM »
I think for your own benefit you would enjoy life more if you took that sort of thing less seriously. Understand from their perspective saying "lol u r dumb" isn't a serious thing. Just a form of entertainment.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Ragora
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
47: May 28, 2014, 06:29:47 PM »
I think for your own benefit you would enjoy life more if you took that sort of thing less seriously. Understand from their perspective saying "lol u r dumb" isn't a serious thing. Just a form of entertainment.

As I said, I know what to expect now. It was more or less just not knowing who in there was going to behave as such.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Supposedly Einstein
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
48: May 30, 2014, 03:47:20 AM »
I'd like to point out that it seems any efforts I have provided and was going to provide seems to be in vein. Since it seems nobody wants the ingame browser, as it seems in the Last Gasp IRC where pretty much all of the community is now.

I would like in Browser, the way it was when we all purchased it and have the IRC channels set up where lastgasp is main channel, with tmail/pm system to accept invites... I downloaded offline tmail script yesterday and looked at it, and tried to see what it did, as I was thinking it would send email out or something as an option, though it was just what it said, offline viewer of tmail, far as I could tell and no help.

The invite request option to join clan and notifications one has been invited, that is tied to an optional email notification, i.e, add option table field for email address to be send out and email, notification of a  PM/Tmail, so one does not need to go to browser TN websites or load game to know they have mail.

This would be optional notification system and only if player enters email addy, and/or toggle it on, same as standard PM system function.

This would be good for sending out general announcements and news, that reaches those who may not be active and get their attention more of things, optional news announcements toggle, as I see the download page and news page already was created for TN browser in game.. and a simple push notification system could be our rallying cry, where say server reaches 20 players or other like tourney action, those who subscribe would get it sent to their phone or other device via the TN API and they know it is time to roll and get in game... optional of course for the hardcore players who do not want to miss a minute.

Anyways Liukcario, thank you very much for your effort and if you need me to help with anything, please do not hesitate to let me know how and what

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines