Looking to form a server Collective for new T2 Server

Looking for a few people who would like to get a sever with tanks and allow rJay to play on it and asking for pledges of $10 per person, per month and we can choose a server host.

If you can go $5 a month or even $1 a month, that be nice, as every little bit helps and a cheap VPS may work for us, as we can try out a few hosts to see, if we need to, as cheap ones at bluehost for $20 VPS and have not priced dedicated ones recently, though estimated around $100 a month, give or take.

I pledge $10 a month and will match anyone who pledges more, i.e., someone pledges $50 a month, I will go $50 too, if that is what it takes to get us all in the game and tanks back

Comments

• Looking for a few people who would like to get a sever with tanks and allow rJay to play on it and asking for pledges of $10 per person, per month and we can choose a server host.

If you can go $5 a month or even $1 a month, that be nice, as every little bit helps and a cheap VPS may work for us, as we can try out a few hosts to see, if we need to, as cheap ones at bluehost for $20 VPS and have not priced dedicated ones recently, though estimated around $100 a month, give or take.

I pledge $10 a month and will match anyone who pledges more, i.e., someone pledges $50 a month, I will go $50 too, if that is what it takes to get us all in the game and tanks back
    Oh, wow. Thanks, earth. I would pledge, but I cannot. :( I'm fairly broke.
  • Looking for a few people who would like to get a sever with tanks and allow rJay to play on it and asking for pledges of $10 per person, per month and we can choose a server host.

Oh, wow. Thanks, earth. I would pledge, but I cannot. :( I'm fairly broke.

you and I, both, I cannot afford $50 a month, as my gf would shoot me, if I did not do it first...$10 think is reasonable for me, though I got more debt than income as it is, now and even that is $10 that could be better spent.

Either way, still like to see us put together a server with tanks, that you can play on and others who enjoy the game enough, to not be banning you, over what sounds like, BS.
  • Well, I'm sure my personality isn't to everyone's tastes, but... before this final (and what appears to be permanent) ban, I was banned in the recent month 4 times by Mistcane for nothing less than being rJay.
  • next they going to removed in-game taunts, as no wonder the server is empty or few players, no telling how many others are banned, as it seems they are fine with fag comments and other trash talking...and taunts of trash, that deserves more than just banning, though banning just be as bad.

Can you make a new account, called rJaySr or sometthing, or is it an IP ban and if it is IP ban, can you change your IP?
  • If his IP is dynamic, which it probably is, he could change his IP depending on how his ISP issues them. He might have to leave his modem unplugged for a long period of time to eventually acquire a new IP, though.
  • If his IP is dynamic, which it probably is, he could change his IP depending on how his ISP issues them. He might have to leave his modem unplugged for a long period of time to eventually acquire a new IP, though.

thanks DX, they probably banned a range of them, so no one in the whole region can play tribes there, now, all because of rJay being accused of being responsible for chumps at TWL closing the forums and rJay having some fun with a moniker smurf account...talk about llamas
  • Really earth, I appreciate you defending me, but honestly, it's not really that important. Yeah, they goofed. Yeah, they are all losers. But... I'm the one that's happy in life. I'm a happy person. :) What do they have? Well, some of them may be happy, but most I'd say are not, judging by their character.
  • Since you didn't get the message from the last thread I locked: stop bringing this childish bullshit here.
This discussion has been closed.