Tribes RIdes - New TN Server with Tanks

Other thread was locked, not sure why, anyways...this one may be locked soon, as well...
Until then.

Looked at prices for server from Brandzone and waiting for Brandon to respond to a few Questions and if all is in order, going to proceed with a New TN Server with the name "Tribes RIdes" being one name considering, though not set in stone, as "Happy Tanks" was on the list, as well as many other fine names :D

Anyways, I would like to see if anyone would like to split the server payment each month and be part owner/renter?

I have asked JBT in another thread, if he was interested and we are looking at $30 or so a month, split between owners, whomever else is wanting to help out and insure the server has proper funding each month and be Super Admins and manage the server.

This will be one of the 7v7 Tourney Servers that is scheduled for September, that can read on TN forums about and will have tanks ( Renting sever contingent upon).

Houston Vehicles was one of the best servers, back in the day, hands down..think everyone can agree, ( those who do not, it is ok) with 32 v 32 happening on full server.

Anyways, this thread may go childish and get closed, as the trolls move in and start flaming...what else is new..?

Comments

• If you've enough upsteam you can host your own. T2 doesn't take a whole lot of bw.
  • hi blakhart and thanks, I do not have the BW to make that happen and brandzone' prices are reasonable.\

Test server is up now and currently it is Classic and named "Brandzone New Server, IP 208.100.45.141:28000
  • I humbly request modded tanks. One of wich instead of firing an destructive projectile it fires an explosive healing round - healing all within radius, to be called Sami II. Another tank mod could be one that tk's only, named Zergy Jr.
  • Request denied.
  • I humbly request modded tanks. One of wich instead of firing an destructive projectile it fires an explosive healing round - healing all within radius, to be called Sami II. Another tank mod could be one that tk's only, named Zergy Jr.

was at necrobones site yesterday and saw the flowerpower MPB skin, will that work?
  • Well, if I can't get modded tanks can I at least get rjay banned?
    :D
  • Well, if I can't get modded tanks can I at least get rjay banned?
    :D
    lol. Blak, just for that, you're banned.
  • I want a tank that kicks rjay if the proj collides with him.
  • Think we may have found a new sponsor for tournament and a server with tanks...please stay tuned, as we have a Sponsor interested in hosting the duel and 7v7 CTF coming up :D