TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  SCP and TribesNext Forums « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: SCP and TribesNext Forums
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
15: August 16, 2014, 07:29:02 PM »
 Cool To each, their own, opinions.

GeEkOfWiReS1097
Nugget²

View Profile
16: August 17, 2014, 10:53:01 AM »
Cool To each, their own, opinions.
Not when it comes to an edit button. Many forums enforce the usage of the edit button with bans.

If your problem can't be solved, you haven't dug deep enough.
Avoid re-posting a question that has been answered and we can prevent forum clutter:
Search with me.
rJay
Scout

View Profile
17: August 18, 2014, 01:36:39 PM »
Thyth nailed it with JUST the thing about $0.00 quip. XD It was free. I'm rJay of all people and *I* dont' even believe there was huge conspiracies anymore. I saw I was being an ass. You should, too. It really makes you feel better to know you matured through something, even if you aren't ever unbanned etc.

Romans 1:16
Mythologicus
Nugget

View Profile
18: August 18, 2014, 04:47:03 PM »
think we can discuss this as adults and if insulting the OP is what someone feels the need to do, that is fine with me, since I started this thread.

I couldn't help but note that none of the replies prior to the quoted post were in any way insulting.

I would suggest that you go to T2Forums and air your complaints there, however I know already that you were banned some time ago. Perhaps keeping a low profile and focusing on dealing with the issue at hand would get you significantly further than the approach I saw you take, which was to open a new topic almost every day ranting about the original issue, creating new issues and attacking people and then asking for donations for a server immediately after that. If you cannot see why people would react negatively to you being offensive and causing unnecessary difficulties within the community, then you need to work on your socialization skills. If you fail to see why people would react negatively to you asking for donations after you've attacked an entire community...

At this point, I do not give a single fuck about how you have or have not been treated, because you have proven to me and to everyone here that you are entirely responsible for it. Also that PM you sent me some time ago: If you were truly sorry about something you said, even as silly as that, then why are you still attacking people? You told me that you've been "falsely accused and you seem to be supporting the opposition", while at the time you could not prove that the accusations were false. My post was neutral, asking you to tone down your ranting and suggesting a different approach.

For either side, there is nothing left to say and little that we care to say.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:49:05 PM by Mythologicus »

I've got horns, your argument is invalid!
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
19: August 18, 2014, 07:19:40 PM »
Thyth nailed it with JUST the thing about $0.00 quip. XD It was free. I'm rJay of all people and *I* dont' even believe there was huge conspiracies anymore. I saw I was being an ass. You should, too. It really makes you feel better to know you matured through something, even if you aren't ever unbanned etc.

I could care less about being unbanned SCP, long as not being told, cannot complain about it here and the ones involved and make sure the others know and we can discussing,..nothing wrong with conjecture, imho.

({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
20: August 18, 2014, 07:25:52 PM »
think we can discuss this as adults and if insulting the OP is what someone feels the need to do, that is fine with me, since I started this thread.

I couldn't help but note that none of the replies prior to the quoted post were in any way insulting.

I would suggest that you go to T2Forums and air your complaints there, however I know already that you were banned some time ago. Perhaps keeping a low profile and focusing on dealing with the issue at hand would get you significantly further than the approach I saw you take, which was to open a new topic almost every day ranting about the original issue, creating new issues and attacking people and then asking for donations for a server immediately after that. If you cannot see why people would react negatively to you being offensive and causing unnecessary difficulties within the community, then you need to work on your socialization skills. If you fail to see why people would react negatively to you asking for donations after you've attacked an entire community...

At this point, I do not give a single fuck about how you have or have not been treated, because you have proven to me and to everyone here that you are entirely responsible for it. Also that PM you sent me some time ago: If you were truly sorry about something you said, even as silly as that, then why are you still attacking people? You told me that you've been "falsely accused and you seem to be supporting the opposition", while at the time you could not prove that the accusations were false. My post was neutral, asking you to tone down your ranting and suggesting a different approach.

For either side, there is nothing left to say and little that we care to say.

Are you talking to me?

I already showed what and how they twisted it around and made crap up about me and lot more, all there allegations are pure stupid and what is worse is those who actually believe them and do support them, for any reason, knowing they are making it up, if they read the rebuttals I presented.

Are you talking to Rjay, or is your low blow insult about socialization and all something we should take serious...or just more insults toward me.

Did you read the pedofile memo and the browser code security false flag report?

Thyth
Apotheosis Incarnate

View Profile
21: August 18, 2014, 07:34:36 PM »
Oh, here we go again. Another battle of wit that I choose not to witness. Thread locked.

Sarcastic, narcissistic, genius, resurrecting the game with brilliant strokes of wizardry.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines